300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hiding Places in Vehicles for Drugs

Hello to all. This is just a posting that I want to put up about hiding drugs in a vehicle. I have found in my area that they are hiding MJ in their snuff cans and my personal favorite altoids mint can. I have only ran across two people that really had the mints in them. I guess I caught them before they bought their dope. As we all know the ashtray. You would think that they would figer that is the first place, were going to look. Guess not. I have lost track of how many time I have asked for their registration and a bong/pipe has fallen out. God I love that. I have also found that some of the Honda horn covers can pop out and hold a small amount of drugs. Well any other hiding places would be great to know about I
    Last edited by Sgtdetter; 09-23-2005, 08:08 PM. Reason: Add Email

I would be very interested in learning more about this topic, however, I do not think that it is appropriate for an insecure internet forum.
    Don't wanna give the bad guys any ideas

Comment

Take "Pipeline/Convoy" training. It tells you all.

Comment

The El Paso Information Center (EPIC), which is run by the DEA, will send you information. Also, check out the book "Tactics for Criminal Patrol". You'll find it at calibrepress.com.

Sammy
        If I could keep one heart from breaking, I shall not live in vain. If I could ease one life the aching or cool one pain; or lift a fainting robin unto it's nest again, I shall not live in vain. Emily Dickinson
        www.samanthafund.com

Comment

Originally posted by Dudley DoRight
          Take "Pipeline/Convoy" training. It tells you all.

Also "drug interdiction" probably the samething as DoRight is talking about if I had to guess.

Comment

lc335

I found out by accident that the top of the door armrest on 1990 thru about 1995 lincolns will lift up to expose a compartment area that is not commonly know about. Safe to tell you since most maggots already know about them.

Comment

The Town Cars still have the pop-up arm rest on the doors.

Comment

on the 2005 le-sabre there is a little pull out "drawer" right above the ashtray...
                Thanks Fairchild 440

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6092 users online. 364 members and 5728 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X