X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• backinblue
    replied
    Originally posted by 1BAD-SS
    She broke your pen....sound like criminal mischief 3rd in AL. $750 bond in my city. In other words the crazy lady goes to the crazy jail.
    I probably could have got her for destruction of property under $500 and disorderly, but I chose to let it go because I had traffic court later in the day. Thanks for the replies, and advice. Don't worry I'll be sure to bring this issue up in front of the judge.

Leave a comment:

• 1sgkelly
    replied
    Can you spell T A S E R?

Leave a comment:

• GrayW4442
    replied
    Originally posted by Lazy Eye Bob
    Damn you show an extreme amount of tolerance during that stop. In regards to your pen, i have a budy who arrested a lady for breaking his pen because of the same attitude as your lady. He arrested her for Criminal Trespass for breaking his pen.
    Uhh....

How do you lock someone up for Criminal Trespass for breaking their pen? Maybe disorderly, but I cant begin to imagine how you can articulate the breaking of a pen into Criminal Trespass.

Leave a comment:

• Lazy Eye Bob
    replied
    Damn you show an extreme amount of tolerance during that stop. In regards to your pen, i have a budy who arrested a lady for breaking his pen because of the same attitude as your lady. He arrested her for Criminal Trespass for breaking his pen.

Leave a comment:

• Soon2Be
    replied
    Originally posted by GrayW4442
    When people say you only stopped me bacause I'm black. I always say, "Your only saying that because I'm white."
    That's a good one!

Leave a comment:

• GrayW4442
    replied
    Of course, if they wanna play the race card why cant I? "I know my rights!"

Leave a comment:

• Charlie31
    replied
    Originally posted by GrayW4442
    She wouldn't have to find a ride, I would have found one for her in my backseat.

When people say you only stopped me bacause I'm black. I always say, "Your only saying that because I'm white." Gets them every time.
    Do you really ?

Leave a comment:

• GrayW4442
    replied
    She wouldn't have to find a ride, I would have found one for her in my backseat.

When people say you only stopped me bacause I'm black. I always say, "Your only saying that because I'm white." Gets them every time.

Leave a comment:

• Charlie31
    replied
    Originally posted by shootingteacher
    Sounds like you handled the situation correctly. Just be sure to make notes for yourself on the back of the citation copies if you keep a copy of her behavior and attitute.
    This is the best way. Playing "race card" is to get a rise outta you, if you just ignore it and do your job, you will be fine.

Leave a comment:

• 1BAD-SS
    replied
    She broke your pen....sound like criminal mischief 3rd in AL. $750 bond in my city. In other words the crazy lady goes to the crazy jail.

Leave a comment:

• backinblue
    replied
    Originally posted by OffDuty
    man we work in the same place.. Race cards being thrown is a daily occurence.

You did just fine.. impounding & citing the hell out of them for everything that was reasonable did the trick. Oh, and I know youre not supposed to say have a nice day, but in that case, she should be told. LOL
    I agree. Thanks for the reply. Wanted some other opinons on dealing with the race issue.

Leave a comment:

• OffDuty
    replied
    man we work in the same place.. Race cards being thrown is a daily occurence.

You did just fine.. impounding & citing the hell out of them for everything that was reasonable did the trick. Oh, and I know youre not supposed to say have a nice day, but in that case, she should be told. LOL

Leave a comment:

• K9 Gunner
    replied
    Sounds like you did well.

Leave a comment:

• Bodie
    replied
    She would be in JAIL here no doubt about it.

Leave a comment:

• shootingteacher
    replied
    Sounds like you handled the situation correctly. Just be sure to make notes for yourself on the back of the citation copies if you keep a copy of her behavior and attitute.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6311 users online. 350 members and 5961 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X