I stopped a crazy lady today for driving with out a tag. When I approached the car she was holding an expired temporary tag out the window. She then proceeded to tell me she was on her way to the MVA, except she could not tell me where the MVA was. Of course telling me the whole time that I was only patrolling that area because it was a black area and the whole racist thing. Not like this wasn't my assigned post. I proceeded to get her drivers license and found out that was expired as well. Thus I wrote her 5 tickets for several different infractions, Oh yeah I noticed that "someone" had changed the monthon the temp tag from a 7 to a 9. I then approached the car again (with the cites) and she freaked out and the whole race issue started again and I was the devil and all this. Any way she then took my pen and cite book and began hitting the cite book with my pen. After getting her to calm down she signed the citations and I towed her vehicle and left. She was told to get a ride. She did break my pen, but I'm not too worried about that. Any suggestions on what to do next time. I get really ticked when the race card comes into play.