300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accident Reconstruction

I am starting the level 1 accident investigation/reconstruction course next week. This is something that I've held an interest in for quite some time, even before becoming an LEO, so I'm sure it will be a fun 2 weeks. Any advice or suggestion from those who have been through the class?

Keep your work organized, when the problems get long you can mistakenly move a decimal and your speed will be way off
    Originally posted by Rudy8116
    The only reason I have one in the chamber at all times is because it is impossible to have two in.

Originally posted by CruiserClass
    OC is my last option. I've never met anyone immune to electricity or physics.

Comment

Keep all notes and detailed notes. Get a large binder to keep all of your work in, it will be helpful for more advanced classes.

Comment

Learn how to use the nomagraph. (Sp?).

Get a good calculator that can work out algebra formulas.

Make a list of your formulas and note what they are used for.

There are several accident investigation templates out there. I think I have four sets. By now, there is probably software that can do most of the work for you.

I wish I would have had Adobe Acrobat years ago. I could have scanned the forms and filled them out on the computer.

Comment

Sit in front of class and be sure you have some caffeine to stay alert. seriously

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5410 users online. 184 members and 5226 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X