Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Work for a state police agency. The closest politician above you is the governor. He doesn't care how many stops/arrests you make, or who you are.

I once had the Gov and my dept head show up in my neck of the state, he looked at me and said "there he is!" I quickly put my hand over my name tag and said "who?" aahhhhhh hahaa At least he laughed and took it in stride.
    Last edited by FTRthnU; 12-14-2015, 06:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by FTRthnU View Post
      Work for a state police agency. The closest politician above you is the governor. He doesn't care how many stops/arrests you make, or who you are.

I once had the Gov and my dept head show up in my neck of the state, he looked at me and said "there he is!" I quickly put my hand over my name tag and said "who?" aahhhhhh hahaa At least he laughed and took it in stride.
      If you don't believe that your Colonel (or what ever you call your top trooper) and the Director of your agency (ours is Director of Public Safety) aren't politicians, you have another think coming.

Oh and then you have our governor......................as of today the longest serving governor in the history of the United States................who loves to micro manage his agency directors. That is when he isn't trying to find a way to screw the state workers out of something
      My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

(F*** Off Cuz Ur Stupid)

Comment

Just an update. That council member came in and complained to my Sgt and my Chief. Both told him to fly a kite. I was told to continue what I was doing and stay productive. Knowing my actual supervisor has my back has given me peace of mind. I still plan on applying to bigger agencies. I have found you have to work extremely hard to find drugs, warrants, and crime in progress working for a small agency. I do enjoy the challenge of the hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Profisher View Post
          Just an update. That council member came in and complained to my Sgt and my Chief. Both told him to fly a kite. I was told to continue what I was doing and stay productive. Knowing my actual supervisor has my back has given me peace of mind. I still plan on applying to bigger agencies. I have found you have to work extremely hard to find drugs, warrants, and crime in progress working for a small agency. I do enjoy the challenge of the hunt.
          Glad to hear you boss has a set.
          My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

(F*** Off Cuz Ur Stupid)

Comment

Originally posted by Profisher View Post
            Go somewhere bigger. Depending on how small your town is they could disband your agency if you keep it up. We had a tiny department that was known for writing the most traffic tickets in their area, their council had enough and disbanded the department and now only troopers go there.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9316 users online. 419 members and 8897 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X