300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stalker ATR Radar

Hey guys, does anyone on here have a digital copy of the manual for the Stalker ATR radar unit? I have a DUI case coming up and I have a feeling they are going to fight the radar unit itself. I have heard from several other DUI guys that they tend to go after whether you know the numbers that display at start up and testing. From my understanding the manual should talk about these numbers, however no one in my agency has the manual. I did a google search and of course I cant find the one that matches my unit. So hopefully one of you guys has it that way I can be prepared for the defense when they bring it up. Thanks in advance for anyone.....also if anyone does not want to post it on this thread for whatever reason, I can message you my official agency email for you to send it too.

I'll do some searching around I know I have one saved somewhere. But you can contact stalker and if they verify you are an LEO they will give you a copy. I did this with some Kustom manuals a few years back. The ATR shows all 8 on start up.
    Where'd you learn that, Cheech? Drug school?

Comment

Well I lied. Apparently I don't have that manual I thought I did as we had a few of these several years ago. The manual I found was for an older Kustom HR not for this model. Try Stalker directly.
      Where'd you learn that, Cheech? Drug school?

Comment

Just curious, are you not required to know that to operate the unit or to re-certify on it? In my state you have to know the unit inside and out and be able to recite every number that is displayed during start up and self test.

Originally posted by rehdercrew3 View Post
        Hey guys, does anyone on here have a digital copy of the manual for the Stalker ATR radar unit? I have a DUI case coming up and I have a feeling they are going to fight the radar unit itself. I have heard from several other DUI guys that they tend to go after whether you know the numbers that display at start up and testing. From my understanding the manual should talk about these numbers, however no one in my agency has the manual. I did a google search and of course I cant find the one that matches my unit. So hopefully one of you guys has it that way I can be prepared for the defense when they bring it up. Thanks in advance for anyone.....also if anyone does not want to post it on this thread for whatever reason, I can message you my official agency email for you to send it too.

Comment

If you're not certified on radar the manual will be the least of your worries.
          Train for tomorrow, for you never know what it will bring to the fight.
          In the school of Policing, there is no graduation day.

Arguing on the internet, is like wrestling with a pig in mud. After a while you realize that while you are getting dirty, the pig is actually enjoying it.
          Do Not Disturb sign should read, Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution.
          Even if the voices aren't real, They have some really good ideas.

Comment

I have a training lesson plan for this if you need it?

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10637 users online. 481 members and 10156 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X