300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Running Radar Cable

I've got a Dodge Charger and need to run the antenna cables for my radar. How did yall do it?

Should I just pop the trim moulding off and run it all the way to the back deck and try to hide the front antenna cables along the dash/windshield joint?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You would be safe simply pulling the weather stripping off (the black rubber on the door jams) and running the cable just under the headliner. I don't believe the Charger has a trim piece on the dash that is removable, so you'll probably have to run the wires to the counting unit and then loom/zip tie them for a clean look. Pretty cut n dry install.
    Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned

Comment

Yep, what CJS said. Running the cable to the back can be hidden under the weather stripping. You're out of luck with the front trying to hide it. You could hide it under the top of the roof if it's on the front of your windshield at the top. If you've got it near the A post, you'll just have to tie them up and shove them as close to the bottom of the window as possible. That's how mine's set up.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9429 users online. 423 members and 9006 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X