300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Rolling Coal'

I work for a mid size agency in south Texas and our neighboring city is full of chemical plants (DOW, BASF etc.) they have all started new huge construction projects which have brought in about 20,000 contract workers from all over the country. Most of them are bringing their huge diesel trucks with them. I have no problems with diesels I have owned several, my issue is that every last one of them spews black smoke at every red light and every time they accelerate no doubt putting the pedal to the floor to try and show off. I know it's illegal according to federal regs is there any Texas troopers out there that can school me on what, if anything, can be done.

Have tried...I don't know...Calling a Trooper?

Comment

Its against tx law but i need to look it up.

Edit:

I just looked it up. It is under 547.605 the vehicle can't smoke longer than ten seconds OR leave visible smoke suspended in the air for ten seconds.
      Last edited by Tmg; 04-19-2015, 08:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
        Have tried...I don't know...Calling a Trooper?
        What is wrong with asking the question on a police officer traffic enforcement forum? If you don't have any knowledge about his question, why even respond?

Comment

Originally posted by CityCop21 View Post
          What is wrong with asking the question on a police officer traffic enforcement forum? If you don't have any knowledge about his question, why even respond?

I guess the "whats wrong" isn't that it isn't "wrong" but why wouldn't a serving Texas police officer just ask a Trooper when they see one or give one a call .

They would then know for SURE that question was being answered by a real live Texas DPS officer instead of some poser.
          Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

(F*** Off Cuz Ur Stupid)

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post

They would then know for SURE that question was being answered by a real live Texas DPS officer instead of some poser.
            Did you just call me a posser?

Comment

Originally posted by Tmg View Post
              Did you just call me a posser?

If the chartreuse low cut pump fits................wear it
              Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

(F*** Off Cuz Ur Stupid)

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
                If the chartreuse low cut pump fits................wear it
                So i had to Google that that was and i am very concerned you know the names of those.

But i prefer a smaller heal. Those tall ones kill my feet

Comment

Originally posted by Tmg View Post
                  So i had to Google that that was and i am very concerned you know the names of those.
                  I advertize on each post that I know a lot about a little and a little about a lot

(F*** Off Cuz Ur Stupid)

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5421 users online. 183 members and 5238 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X