300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most violations on one stop

I have a question for the brain trust of everyone here. What is your record for the amount of violations on one traffic stop? I'm at 4 and I'm sure there's someone out there with more. Passengers count as well.
    "Naw officer, I was hanging with my cousin"

"Sooo, real cousin or play cousins ?"

Originally posted by JasperST
    I'm thinking a battalion of menstruating bearded women could kick some serious booty!

9 citations and I took him to jail for DUI.
    I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, then questions the manner in which I provide it

"But the bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is before them, glory and danger alike, and yet notwithstanding, go out to meet
    it" - Thucydides

sigpic

Comment

Six tickets on a driver.

Comment

Speed (74 in a 40), no license, no insurance, unregistered auto, false display (plates from a different vehicle), a warrant for drving w/o a license and 5 grams of weed in his pocket= 7
        Then this guy started complaining that I was towing his car. Guy was a moron.

Comment

15 - Girl was a .23% drunk, just smoked meth, and chasing her husband who had fled the house to get away from her. She was also driving a POS that, due to the fact she did not want to go to jail and did not want to be in handcuffs, got a complete vehicle inspection. Good times.
          Last edited by jgilts; 04-06-2011, 11:34 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

It wasn't me, but I was involved.......................................... ......

A DOT enforcement officer stopped an 18 wheeler in my county. Got the driver out & back to his car to talk with him and go over his log.

Driver said he needed to get some papers out of his cab-------and started back to the truck. He was hauling grain......................as he walked past the trailer he popped opened the grain dumps, hopped in the cab and took off. DOT called in a chase and a whole passel of us responded to a Car chasing a 18 wheeler through down town.

He finally stopped (after dumping enough grain to no longer be grossly overweight) The DOT officer and I stuffed him in my patrol car & stopped the grain dumps.

There were 10 equipment violations,2weight charges (several THOUSAND dollars in weight charges after we used a vacuum and blew the grain back into his trailer), 7 stop signs, 2 or 3 passing violations & each of the officers in marked cars wrote him a failure to yield to an emergency vehicle (probably 5 of us).

I transported him to jail & booked him on my FTY charge so the DOT officer could do some other things before filing all his charges..............................when I left the jail that day the DOT guy was flipping through his MV code book page by page writing down charges.

MORAL of the story -----------------don't pizz off a MV Enforcement officer.
            Last edited by Iowa #1603; 04-06-2011, 11:54 AM.
            Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Vehicles that dont have good tags get me at least 6 citations.

Comment

It's been a while, but I think my record is 6.

Comment

6 or 7 without flinching. Usually associated with a DUI.
                  Stupid has no color or race, everyone can participate.

Comment

Eh mine is like 5, 6, or 7... But I just got the E-tix, where it's all computerized and you print out the tickets/warnings. During the training class, we were told that a trooper has the record for the most amount on one stop. If I remember correctly, it was something like 74 citations on the driver. I believe it was after a chase.

Comment

Originally posted by MiGuy View Post
                      Eh mine is like 5, 6, or 7... But I just got the E-tix, where it's all computerized and you print out the tickets/warnings. During the training class, we were told that a trooper has the record for the most amount on one stop. If I remember correctly, it was something like 74 citations on the driver. I believe it was after a chase.
                      MiGuy...what's up??

You are going to LOVE e-tix!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mp1161 View Post
                        We're getting it soon hopefully because my handwriting is terrible, Plus I average about 7 or so cite's a shift (I work in the boonies).

I'm thinking a battalion of menstruating bearded women could kick some serious booty!

Comment

Originally posted by mp1161 View Post
                          MiGuy...what's up??

Check your PM box. And E-Tix is simply amazing

Originally posted by USMARINE View Post
                          We're getting it soon hopefully because my handwriting is terrible, Plus I average about 7 or so cite's a shift (I work in the boonies).
                          Just wait til' you get this. I just started really getting into traffic this past year and I love this program. It makes life SOOOOO much easier. When you write the most violations on one stop, you'll be glad you have this instead of handwriting every single thing.

Comment

Originally posted by MiGuy View Post
                            Just wait til' you get this. I just started really getting into traffic this past year and I love this program. It makes life SOOOOO much easier. When you write the most violations on one stop, you'll be glad you have this instead of handwriting every single thing.
                            I bet, especially when I have criminal and traffic citations on the same stop. And each criminal violation gets 1 individual citation, it's definitely a pain.

Comment

Originally posted by USMARINE View Post
                              I bet, especially when I have criminal and traffic citations on the same stop. And each criminal violation gets 1 individual citation, it's definitely a pain.
                              Shoot, even traffic citations here get individual cites. I wrote a guy 5 unrestrained minor's and ended up giving him a verbal warning on his no seat belt because my hand started cramping.
                              Originally posted by Ceridwen
                              Just one would be stingy of me, I'd have to get two. For the children.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3124 users online. 174 members and 2950 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X