Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crossing property to avoid a traffic light. (cutting across a parking lot to avoid stopping at an intersection to turn) This is my biggest pet peeves and one of the only offenses i will cite for if you don't have a valid medical excuse for not stopping and waiting at the intersection. I have seen people have to jump out of the way of vehicles doing this on multiple occasions and it makes me angry. Outside of this i am a perfectly agreeable human being.
    The Republicans need to shrug off this Christian Coalition noose it has placed around its own neck and recognize the fact that, though they may not realize it, the majority of Americans are actually quite libertarian in their philosophy. They also need to learn to fight once in a while. What a bunch of wimps.
    -Neal Boortz

Comment

• I'll pull over for a variety of equipment violations and minor moving violations, but I honestly hate running stationary speed (LiDAR for me). My violation du jour changes, but lately it's been big trucks in the left lane (we have a lot of four-lane surface-level streets where I work, and traffic is bad enough already) or wearing headphones while driving for moving violations. Bald tires have always been a favorite equipment violation of mine, and a two-dollar tread-depth gauge from the auto parts store helps stop the magistrate from giving you a hard time for eye-balling that the tires "looked bald" if tires are part of your PC for something more.

Comment

• Move over law and parking in a fire lane.

Comment

• Passing stopped school bus, move over law, Dui, no insurance, no child restraint, suspended,revoked, driving without first obtaining,I have zero tolerance for no matter the age. If there is a grad dl restriction its 50/50 if they will get a ticket but there getting at least a written warning no matter what.

Comment

• Failure to obey traffic control device. I was patrolling with a deputy a few days ago (Because I am a cadet). A guy ran a stop sign, then proceeded with us behind him to go 15mpg over the limit and throw a marijuana pipe out the window.

Cadets are considered traffic control devises when directing traffic, many a time has a deputy given someone a ticket for blowing through me telling them to stop.

Comment

• Test post. Good question but cant think of anything specific. Maybe something to do with kids.

Comment

• Originally posted by Philosophy View Post
                Failure to obey traffic control device. I was patrolling with a deputy a few days ago (Because I am a cadet). A guy ran a stop sign, then proceeded with us behind him to go 15mpg over the limit and throw a marijuana pipe out the window.

Cadets are considered traffic control devises when directing traffic, many a time has a deputy given someone a ticket for blowing through me telling them to stop.
                Read the top of the page. Squad room: officers and law enforcement professionals ONLY.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6017 users online. 198 members and 5819 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X