300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your violation?

Is there any specific violation that's your pet peeve or just makes you feel awesome when you write it?

What ones do you feel no sympathy writing? What ones do you feel bad writing?

PET PEEVE and NO SYMPATHY would go to THOSE DAMNED BLUE HEADLIGHTS THAT BLIND THE F OUT OF YOU AND ALSO THE BOOM BOX STEREO SYSTEMS!!!!!!!!!!

I feel bad writing the elderly for any reason
    No, maybe I can't win. Maybe the only thing I can do is just take everything he's got. But to beat me, he's going to have to kill me. And to kill me, he's gonna have to have the heart to stand in front of me. And to do that, he's got to be willing to die himself. I don't know if he's ready to do that. I don't know.

Comment

Loud music is a pet peeve. One that has really taken off lately for me is I patrol the county parks and golf courses now, so expired registration in the golf course parking lots is always a cite. Sorry but if you got money for green fees, you got money to pay your registration.
      Today's Quote:

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
      Albert Einstein

Comment

For parking, I always hit the disabled parking violations. I love finding the ones misusing a permit.
        "Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince" - Unknown Author

"That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves." - Thomas Jefferson

“There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. One is by the sword. The other is by debt.” - John Adams

Comment

Display of a Plate suspended for missing insurance. If I have to pay to have my car insured, you do too.

Comment

Failure to dim headlights ALWAYS got a stop and almost always got a ticket.

Many times it also got me a DUI and/or a Suspended License too...........
            Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

(F*** Off Cuz Ur Stupid)

Comment

Child restraint violations. I could care less if an adult wears theirs or not....all part of freedom, choices, and consequences....but the little ones don't know any better.
              "It is better to avoid than to fight, better to deter than to kill. But.....it is better to kill than to die, or watch an innocent slaughtered, because you didn't have the wherewithal to defend them." - M. A.

"We should bear in mind that, in general, it is the object of our newspapers rather to create a sensation-to make a point-than to further the cause of truth."-Edgar Allan Poe(1809-1849)

Comment

High beams is a guaranteed stop. Stop sign violations on the divided highway will always get my attention.

I have no sympathy whatsoever for OWI's or child seat violations.
                Originally posted by kontemplerande
                Without Germany, you would not have won World War 2.

Comment

My pet peeve was and still is, those inconsiderate morons who are too lazy or too cool to use their turn signals to let the guy behind them know they are turning...burns me up just writing about it. Tossing an object (esp a lit cigarette butt) from a vehicle was a close second
                  "Think like a man of action, act like a man of thought" ~Henri Louis Bergson

ComptonPOLICEGANGS.com

Comment

Failing to prpoerly yield to an emergency vehicle - like when I need to get somewhere and folks just stop in front of me, or pull to the left instead of the right. And because I'm rolling code and have someplace to be, I can never issue a cite
                    LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO DRINK CHEAP BEER!

Comment

LOUD MUSIC. It gets pulled every time. First time is a warning, I check out our computer system and find out if they've ever been stopped for it before. If so, they get cited. It's around $400.00 for that violation, and the judge hates it too. I always tell them "I don't care if you're playing my favorite song, nobody else wants to hear it." I've gotten a lot of good stuff out of loud music stops... wanted felons, drugs, guns. It just goes to prove the adage we only catch the dumb ones. If I was hauling dope and guns I would NOT be blasting rap music at 200 decibels.
                      Be dangerous, and unpredictable... and make a lot of noise. - John Bush, Anthrax

Comment

Not a mover, but handicapped parking violations. If you take a handicapped spot and you aren't, you a giant d bag.
                        For the cops out there: You are an adult. If you want to write someone, write them. If you don't want to write someone, then don't write them.

"Jeff, you are the best cop on this board"-Anonymous Post

Comment

"Failure to Illuminate Headlamps"

In the rain, when the wipers are on, the lights better be on!

"No, stupid; daytime running lights don't count!" Front and REAR! So many lazy people in this world...
                          "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm" -George Orwell

"It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing diapers." - Blues Brothers

Comment

Originally posted by grumpyirishman View Post
                            "Failure to Illuminate Headlamps"

In the rain, when the wipers are on, the lights better be on!

"No, stupid; daytime running lights don't count!" Front and REAR! So many lazy people in this world...
                            Ew, traffic stops in the rain suck.

Comment

I don't have any specific one that is a pet peeve, but I do like getting Felonies of most any type, such as robbery, assault, rape, whatever.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6110 users online. 293 members and 5817 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X