• Show
Clear All

• 91 in a 70

"sorry sir I couldn't see my speedometer"

"how can you not see your speedometer?"

"sir, I was driving with my head up my ***"

He got a warning after I stopped laughing
    Originally posted by Rudy8116
    The only reason I have one in the chamber at all times is because it is impossible to have two in.

Originally posted by CruiserClass
    OC is my last option. I've never met anyone immune to electricity or physics.

Comment

• This has most likely already been mentioned, but I always seem to get the "I bought the car like this" excuse for equipment violations. My response is "If you bought the car and there was a dead body in the trunk, would you keep driving it?".

Or illegally parked in handicap, they run out and say "I'm only gonna be a minute", yea, "I'll only be a minute writing the ticket".

Comment

• Originally posted by spanky7 View Post
        I had one a couple years ago. 17 year old at 87/55, on a Sunday. After a short pursuit, she finally came to a stop in a driveway she thought was a road. Her excuse, she was late to church. Not only did she not make church, I had someone go get her parents from church so they could come to the office and pick her up after she was processed. What's worse for her is she hit the magic number of traffic charges to make the pursuit a felony.
        Fleeing/resisting with a vehicle isn't a felony where you're at??
        That's insane...

Sent from my 4G LG G3 using TapaTalk
        I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, then questions the manner in which I provide it

"But the bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is before them, glory and danger alike, and yet notwithstanding, go out to meet
        it" - Thucydides

sigpic

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5591 users online. 345 members and 5246 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X