X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dallas S.O. Chase

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maM8EAerl0U

Dang....this deputy can drive!

lol he sure can... fail at end was kind of funny also..!!
    "What the problem is?"

Comment

what an awesome pursuit!

Comment

Very skilled driving, way better than what most cops, myself included, are capable of. Cool video!

With the exception of a couple agencies, we're not allowed to chase in this neck of the woods so that would have been time on the beach.

Comment

Some people are so inattentive.... I think that makes our job and the motoring public that much more at risk. I was off duty with a deputy helping a trooper direct traffic while he was working a collision. I got so fired up from yelling at people to get off the john brown phone (talking/texting) and stopping when I'm telling them to go to people tooting their daggum horns because they were "ready to go". I told one young thundercat if he blew his horn again he was getting cited for improper use of horn and would clear the 10-50 when I cleared up from it.

Arseclowns...
          DRE - ARIDE - TRAFFIC SAFETY OFFICER CERTIFIED - FTO - BACKGROUND INVESTIGATOR

DEDICATED TO REMOVING UNSAFE DRIVERS AND VEHICLES FROM SOUTH CAROLINA ROADWAYS

#FridayLightsForSafety #TargetZeroSC

Follow STP on Twitter @STP_CRO

Comment

i would loose my job for that pursuit. no question about it

Comment

Originally posted by MesaParatrooper View Post
              i would loose my job for that pursuit. no question about it
              Not sure I would lose my job, but I would definitely be scolded for it. Yeah, the guy was caught and noone was hurt, but that was one hell of a dangerous pursuit.

Just by watching his original approach at the begining, it did not appear the suspect was being contacted for anything major. I, myself, would have discontinued it, or not even started it.

Comment

I thought it was funny (and have seen this in other videos) the bad guy is running from the police but is regularly using his turn signal when changing lanes, etc.

Comment

At least Im not the only one. It seems like every time I get in a foot chase I fall.
                  Striving to create a world in which I am no longer needed. 1*

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3041 users online. 143 members and 2898 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X