300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cadillac CTS search, Need Help!

Hey guys. We have a newer model Cadillac CTS that is currently detained for investigation. We arrested the driver for narcotics charges and a large sum of money that neither the driver or passenger want to claim....you know how that goes.

We are going to do full vehicle search for hidden compartments on Thursday and wanted to tap into anyones prior knowledge on this type vehicle.

We're going to tear the vehicle apart because we can still smell marijuana in the car pretty strong. We suspect the money and drugs that were found are possibly a cover (acceptible loss) to keep LE from looking deeper. If there's anything there we're going to find it but if any of you have experience with this type vehicle and can offer some tips on known hiding places it would be greatly appreciated.
    Due to the Juvenile bickering and annoying trolling committed by members of this forum I have started an igore list. If your name is listed below I can't see you.

CityCopDC, Fire Moose, Carbonfiberfoot, Damiansolomon

Sent ya a pm.
    We ride for those who died!

RIP SgtCHP!

Comment

Thanks to all who PM'd me.

We tore the car apart and found nothing but a lot of marijuana residue all over the car. We had already seized the large sum of money and user amount of MJ which lead to the complete search.

I keep a search kit in my car so we were able to pull all the panels and get inside all the hidden spaces. The underside of the car was clean as well.

Your tips were helpful.
      Due to the Juvenile bickering and annoying trolling committed by members of this forum I have started an igore list. If your name is listed below I can't see you.

CityCopDC, Fire Moose, Carbonfiberfoot, Damiansolomon

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5719 users online. 351 members and 5368 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X