300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K9 Proposal

I’m sure this topic has been brought up several times, but I am in the process of putting together a proposal to start a K9 program that our department had disbanded in the past.

Our admin is extremely data/numbers driven when making decisions. I’m in a community with a daytime population of about 45,000 and have several miles of a major interstate running through our venue and located just outside of St. Louis, MO. I’ve been digging for statistics but have been having a difficult time finding them.

I think a couple of the major factors the program was disbanded years ago was due to compensation accrued by the handler, liability, and subpar results/performance from the team.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Originally posted by jdeO112 View Post
    I’m sure this topic has been brought up several times, but I am in the process of putting together a proposal to start a K9 program that our department had disbanded in the past.

Our admin is extremely data/numbers driven when making decisions. I’m in a community with a daytime population of about 45,000 and have several miles of a major interstate running through our venue and located just outside of St. Louis, MO. I’ve been digging for statistics but have been having a difficult time finding them.

I think a couple of the major factors the program was disbanded years ago was due to compensation accrued by the handler, liability, and subpar results/performance from the team.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    I really suggest you go to a nearby agency that has a K9 program and talk to the administrator in charge of the program.

Maybe talk to SEVERAL agencies in your area
    Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

I sent you a PM
      Regret for the things we did can be tempered by time; it is regret for the things we did not do that is inconsolable. - Sydney J. Harris

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3808 users online. 227 members and 3581 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X