300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cage

> Is anybody here utilizing American K-9 Container in their vehicle? If so what are your opinions about this cage, pro or con? I was informed it was universal and can be refitted to any vehicle when switching out.

> My bosses have decided to purchase cages for both our K-9 vehicles, we currently have home made platforms and they are leaning toward this brand by word of mouth.

Do you mean American Aluminum out of Florida? If so, I've purchased about 3 or 4 of them over the past few years and have been satisfied with both the quality and service.

Comment

No, I am quite familiar with them as 99% of all units here are from them. This cage has been around since the 80's, it is made of some type of plastic material.

Comment

I had one, the only people I know using them is I have seen a few at the air force base. For me it did not work. My 110# Mal did not fit in the little door flaps, and it got hot. They are not designed for air flow. There is also a lot of waisted space. The only nice thing is the floor drain if you cut a big hole in your floorboard, neat option.
        South Bloomfield Police Department
        K9 Unit

American Working Dog Council

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6128 users online. 368 members and 5760 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X