300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2016 Charger Insert

Have a 2016 Charger my department is turning into a K9 vehicle. Looking for information on what is a good insert what gives the driver (me) room. Im 6'4'' and dont want to be eating the steering wheel while my partner has all the room in the back. Thanks in advance

If you are looking for full back for the dog you probably won't find many options that offer more room. You could look for a 2/3 insert but you only get one side to deploy your partner from. I always had good luck with Havis products on my inserts. If you can survive the charger with a prisoner divider you shouldn't have a problem with a normal K-9 insert.
    Where'd you learn that, Cheech? Drug school?

Comment

Right now we only have a half cage in the charger. I have been spoiled with all the room. Now im going to have to share. Any info where to get them cheap? I need a couple of quotes before I can purchase one.

Comment

Through the companies themselves the few I remember were havis, american aluminum, Ray Allen and maybe Setina. Not everybody makes every model.
        Where'd you learn that, Cheech? Drug school?

Comment

Originally posted by sgtlaw View Post
          Right now we only have a half cage in the charger. I have been spoiled with all the room. Now im going to have to share. Any info where to get them cheap? I need a couple of quotes before I can purchase one.
          Whoever upfits your vehicles should have contact information
          Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 13695 users online. 497 members and 13198 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X