300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K-9 Vehicles

Does anyone use the new 2018 Ford Expedition as a K-9 vehicle or road patrol vehicle? Looking to see reliability or personal reviews. My unit is trying to decide between new Expeditions, Tahoes, or Explorer. Any input would be a great help.

Our agency uses Explorers and Tahoes.... they look cool but I don't know much else about them
    USAF VETERAN 2004-2012
    "The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."-LTC Grossman
    DA Civilian Police Officer, APG MD

Comment

something to consider....height of the vehicle....this is a factor on the K9, due to repetitive impacts to the K-9's joints, especially if this is a patrol K9 that will be deploying quickly from the vehicle to protect the handler.

Comment

^^^^this!!^^^^
        Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Both of our K9 vehicles are Tahoes.
          The spare is a 2009 Expedition

Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

I drive a '16 Explorer. It's nice and all, but I would much rather have a Tahoe. More room for equipment and such in the rear.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6602 users online. 202 members and 6400 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X