300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free k9 vest / free free free

Havent posted here in a while. My partner passed away several months ago and my dept. has refused to get another K9. That being said I have his body armor vest just laying around and I would like for it to go to good use. The vest is 6 years old but was used sparingly and kept in a vest carrier so it looks brand new. Never left in the sun so the panels should also be like new. My Partner was approx. 80lbs. to give you an idea if the vest would fit, but it is adjustable. The vest is Black with a tracking hook and Velcro "Police" patches on the side. I received the vest for free from http://www.vestnpdp.com/ so I would like to pass it along for free, whomever is interested all I ask is to pay for the shipping from zip code 10710 ( or free local pickup). If you are interested please send me a message along with what department you work for. First Come takes it....all that I ask if it doesnt workout to pass it along to someone else.
    Thanks for looking
    JR
    Last edited by joerod80; 09-04-2014, 08:00 PM.

I work for metropolitan public safety and my k-9 is about 70 pounds so I think the vest would fit him. I have no problem paying for shipping.
    Last edited by MPSK-9; 09-05-2014, 07:52 PM.

Comment

I just wanted to say this is a really good thing to do. Knowing how close officers get to their K9s and seeing this I am sorry you lost yours, but this act of kindness could help save a K9 one day. God bless you.

Comment

What a nice gesture! Thanks for passing it on!

Comment

MPSK-9 Check your inbox sent you a P.M.

Thank you for the condolences, everyone with a dog either has gone through or will go through the loss. It doesn't get easier you just get used to it.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3422 users online. 212 members and 3210 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X