300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goughnuts Chew Toy

When I was in K-9 school, one of the handlers had the Goughnuts stick for his dog. At first, I was kind skeptical but after I saw how durable it was compared to other toys, easy to hold on to and had a lifetime warranty, I was sold. My K-9 partner goes through one every 6-8 wks and then I send it back and they ship me a new one with no questions asked. Anyone else use them?
    Last edited by Rush817; 07-14-2014, 05:58 PM.
    Strong Body, Sharp Mind And Good Tactics!

I don't use one currently but I've been looking at them for a while. My partner likes a chewy toy and his current favorite is a kong on a rope. I've been wanting one for a while, just haven't pulled the trigger and bought one yet.

Comment

Not a K9 officer but I use one for my pet dog who is a American Staffordshire Terrier and has a hard bite, loves it.

Comment

I just got their newest one, the Maxx Stick and my K-9 partner loves it!

Comment

Got one for my new partner. He instead decided to chew his water bowl with next to it lol

Comment

Originally posted by njsheriff25 View Post
            Got one for my new partner. He instead decided to chew his water bowl with next to it lol
            Leave it to a MAl! hahahahahaha

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3110 users online. 154 members and 2956 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X