300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ears

I have noticed that there are pesky nets flying everywhere when I walk outside. I noticed my K9 to have little bites on his ears. Is there any remedy for that? He is on frontline and heartgaurd.

Check his ears for bugs. They can sometimes get a little mite started in their that makes a stink and can draw those flies. You'll see the dog shaking his head like he has something in the ear and not standing it straight up. It makes a messy wax buildup with the infection. The vet can easily swab the ears out and put medicine down them. Then they'll give you a bottle for each ear of drops you put in twice daily for a couple weeks. If there isnt an ear mite or infection going you can use Adams flea and tick spray. This stuff works great though a bit pricey. Can be bought at Wal-mart or any place that has a pet section. Just cover the eyes and mist the head daily. Hope this helps.

Comment

Skin so soft...by Avon!

Really
      This profession is not for people looking for positive reinforcement from the public. Very often it can be a thankless job and you can't desire accolades, because those are not usually forthcoming. Just do your job to the best of your ability and live with the decisions you've made.

Comment

Thanks i will take a look

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3974 users online. 216 members and 3758 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X