300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K9 Officer and partner shot

Say your prayers for K9 Officer Ryan Williams and his K9 partner. They were both shot today and a fellow officer shot and killed in Fond du Lac WI. Ryan is great handler and a hell of an officer. Last update he was our of surgery and in critical condition. Unknown the status of his K9 partner. Also my sympathey to Officer Birkholz family and the Fond du lac PD for their loss of great police officer, may you rest in peace brother.

Prayers sent to the family.
    We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions" -Ronald Reagan

Comment

will keep in my prayers!

Comment

They had a news update this am and sounds like Ryan is stable now and off the ventilator. Good News!! Also his K9 partner Grendal has had surgery and they are hopefull that he wiil get better. The useless POS that did this actually shot the K9 in the patrol car after shooting Ryan in the stairwell of the aprtment. Keep up the prayers.

Comment

Officer Williams has made remarkable progress and was actually released from the hospital and was able to attend the funeral of his fallen brother who was killed in the same shootout. Sounds like his K9 partner is mending well and may soon join him at home.

Comment

Glad to hear they are doing well. I'm happy some good news came from the situation. Prayers to the fallen.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3753 users online. 187 members and 3566 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X