300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K9 Kennels

Im am looking for information, websites, or advice on an outside K9 Kennel. My Police K9 will stay inside but for the times that I am gone for an extended amount of time (more than a couple hours) I am looking into getting an outside Kennel as I prefer him not to stay in the smaller kennel he has for the inside. My police department will be paying for the kennel and it will be for a German Shepherd. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Are you looking for advice on where to buy the kennel or do you want to know what tipe of kennels we use?
    ~ When I close my eyes, I`ll see you on the other side ~

Comment

Both, if you are able to let me know what types you use and any website that would sell them. Thank you

Comment

Sorry had to help, free shipping too.
        http://www.mightypets.com/product.asp?3=1798

Comment

I would not go with chain link, if your dog gets board and distructive, they will quickly defeat the chain. I had a new kennel last year, dog figured out how to chew and break supports. I recently got a welded steal powder coated kennel. Cost a little more money, but makes a big difference. I picked mine up at a local farm supply store for around $400.00.
          Last edited by bengatton; 01-15-2009, 10:27 PM.

Comment

I bought mine at the local Menards (like Home Depot). It is a welded steel mesh type kennel. It is 5x10 and came with a cover for 300 bucks. I think the manufacturer is lucky dog. Here is a link for pictures.

http://www.dgiworldwide.com/bestofshow.html

Comment

Your right, here is a good place to check also! Good luck and Thank you goes out to all our True Blue!
              http://www.lbarmranch.com/dog-kennel...FRFMagodlCJsbA
              Last edited by frank; 01-16-2009, 02:55 PM.

Comment

When you become a handler at our department the city pays for a kenel to be built at your house. We have a concrete pad poured and then have a fence company come in and set up one. It works out great, is nice and roomy, and the dogs like to rub up on the femcing. We find that a few companies give us great deals on the kennels themselves

Comment

Mine is similar, the city had a cement pad layed and then a fence placed around it. It is up against my garage and is 5X20. Works great. I am suppose to get a roof placed this spring. Which will be great, this winter has sucked.
                  Go ahead and run, we like that!

Comment

Same sort of thing here, local menards/home depot. Get the better quality NOT MESH. First week I had my new dog he ate a whole in it and visited all my neighbors. WOW. Then when I got the new one he decided to scale the 6' wall and visit the neighbors, so i bolted two side panels to the top. Been good since then. I live in NE WI so lots of cold here so I opend the garage so he can go from the outside into a smaller wooded dog house type structure that is in the garage. Seems to work out well.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4785 users online. 260 members and 4525 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X