300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From Cruiser to House

Sad to say, but I am retiring my mal, and now its time to find a new one. I am looking for any K9 schools around TN area that have a good rep and produce high quality dual purpose narcotic dogs. The most I can be gone is 4 weeks.

If anyone know of any schools with good trainers and quality dogs please let me know. I have to get another dog by the end of Oct. or middle of Nov.

are you keeping the mal ? if not, i'd love another house dog

Comment

Originally posted by lewisJPD View Post
      Sad to say, but I am retiring my mal, and now its time to find a new one. I am looking for any K9 schools around TN area that have a good rep and produce high quality dual purpose narcotic dogs. The most I can be gone is 4 weeks.

If anyone know of any schools with good trainers and quality dogs please let me know. I have to get another dog by the end of Oct. or middle of Nov.

Hi

PM'ed you with another option............
      "That's funny, he's never done that before!"

Comment

sam thats a possibility, if your really want him. I will get back with you, I have to find a replacement first.

Comment

this is an idea www.NIK-9.com i got my dog from there and he can have you in and out in 2-4 weeks

Comment

I pm'd you

Comment

Originally posted by lewisJPD View Post
              sam thats a possibility, if your really want him. I will get back with you, I have to find a replacement first.
              ok great, thanks. how much would you want for him ?

Comment

K9

I will let you know, to be honest he can still be used for singal purpose just sniffing dope, he is so protective in the car he will beat his self to death if anyone gets near me or the car, but once he is out he is cool. He is aggressive alert and his drive and nose is freakin awesome. I will get back to you tomorrow, I will be busy talking to the major about all the dogs I have been looking at. If I go to a school out west I can leave a day or two early and meet you. See ya man

Comment

By the way thanks for everyone's help!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3705 users online. 272 members and 3433 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X