300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Backyard signs

Hey guy's I'm sure this issue has been brought up before but where should i look for if i want to find professional looking warning sings for my backyard. I have my partner outside a lot and i live in a suburb so there are always people around. She is fine with people outside of the gate but I'm afraid that if someone tried to come in who doesn't mean any harm (a kid looking for baseball) that they might get hurt...Sam does not take kindly to strangers

I don't want a sign that hints at agressiveness like "beware of dog" or "dog will attack" or anything like that, just basically, "warning working dog on duty" or "Caution K9"

thanks in advance for help : )

p.s- I've already looked at EliteK9 but am still looking for more options

thanks !

Originally posted by K9-Sam View Post
    Hey guy's I'm sure this issue has been brought up before but where should i look for if i want to find professional looking warning sings for my backyard. I have my partner outside a lot and i live in a suburb so there are always people around. She is fine with people outside of the gate but I'm afraid that if someone tried to come in who doesn't mean any harm (a kid looking for baseball) that they might get hurt...Sam does not take kindly to strangers

I don't want a sign that hints at agressiveness like "beware of dog" or "dog will attack" or anything like that, just basically, "warning working dog on duty" or "Caution K9"

thanks in advance for help : )

p.s- I've already looked at EliteK9 but am still looking for more options

thanks !
    Personally I don't have that problem because I live in a rural location in France and the locals here no what I do, they know everything! But that's another story, plus French law is extremely positive on trespassing on enclosed premises. But I did not like the choice of signs available here so I went to a computer sign maker and had a bunch made up. It's quite inexpensive these days, and I would imagine even cheaper in the States and you would be getting something personal to you, and exactly what you want.............
    "That's funny, he's never done that before!"

Comment

Heres the link to this from a while ago:
      http://forums.officer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95895

Comment

Try this ebay seller...has a number of different signs:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=180231601878

Comment

I took a photo of my dog with his paws hanging over the gate. He was a very tall longcoated GSD. All the sign said was, "Big Dog Behind the Gate! It was a warning, polite, short and simple, and showed how high he stood on hind legs. No one ever attempted to come in the gate. When you dog is free in the yard, make sure you put a lock of some kind over or through the gate latches. That way, at least if someone does try to come in, the delay, and dog reaction will save someone from a bite.

Comment

We have 9 dogs in our unit and our Chief has decided that we all have to have warningh signs at our homes. The read "Caution Police Work Dog" and they were made by the sign dept of our city

Comment

thanks for all of the feedback on the signs, i found a few on ebay that I just oredered, in light of the new "picture fad" i'll post some when i get a chance

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6349 users online. 377 members and 5972 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X