300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bit of a brag

ok so I had this car pass a vehicle on the shoulder and I spun on him...long story short he ran, wrecked (flipped the suv several times) bailed out (was drunk and wanted although didn't know at the time was wanted) and we lost him in a cornfield...soooo right now my agency policy does not allow me to use my partner on a track for traffic only related charges, however can use him for officer safety...so I got him out on his collar and leash and advised dispatch that we were trying to locate suspect in the woodlinel and had the k9 out for myself and the other officer's safety..we had a name on the suspect and were actually quite concerned about the subject's welfare because of the damage to the vehicle...anywho...my partner and I were walked just inside the woodline when he gave a heavy change in breathing and a hard head turn I looked to the left where he was looking and didn't see anything, I knelt down and saw the suspect concealed in thick brush about fifty to seventy-five feet away...I started giving orders to show his hands, but he didn't comply and it was evident as we slowly approached why..he was semiconsious...I called for the helo, but was pysched cause I know we would've never found him if not for my partner and it was a hidden passive suspect at that......so a bit of a brag....and the suspect was flown out so probably very good for him that we found him inside the woods, things might've been much worse for him if we hadn't found him....

Good find. Sounds like you saved a POS's life. Hope he's greatful. Nice work man.

Comment

COOL! In light of the crime & the suspect's condition, sounds like you shoul have a lifesaving award coming.........

Comment

Great job......
        Does your policy state you are not allowed to send your dog to bite people for traffic or not use him at all?? If so, what do you do for lost children/ adults?? Your policy should reflect your dog as a "locating" tool as primary use and a use of force if necessary!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2887 users online. 168 members and 2719 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X