X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DOAcop38
    replied
    Originally posted by AzInv
    When I worked back East, the last two years MS-13 invaded my beat...The sliced up Latin Kings,who were really feared at the time and a gang of Dominicans, they use to mess with..Constant Shootings, assaults , dealing dope,,,I remember searching them and always finding a weapon or knife..I also found a few guns on them. they use to congregate a bar in my beat..Well it came down to them or me...I use to hang out at that bar and lock them up for anything..urinating in public,,disorderly conduct,,,just to be pain in the ***, and get their fingerprints on file and if they were in booking they werent commiting new crimes,,well finally they gave up and moved to another beat..but they were ruthless and a royal pain in the [email protected]@. But after constantly being ****## with,,they got the message loud and clear,,,If you lift up their shirts most of them have scars and gunshot wounds on them,,,Wish I could handle the gangbangers out west, like I did the ones back East , But be very cautious of them..they wil kil cops,,so if they say they are going to kill a cop on a certain date, we should all get together and make that date a national Law Enforcement Arrest an MS--13 member day...If one of them spits on the sidewalk on that certain day..lock them up....Obstructing a Public Passage,,I use to love enforcing qualify of life stuff on them back East and they never went to court..so next time you stopped them, they would have open warrants...

AZInV- welcome to the Wild west!!! When people talk sh*t about how light wieght the west and the West Coast Cops are compared to the East coast ,they haven't a CLUE- Poot butts usually leave the West and travel to the south and east ! (all the hard core gangsters are locked up or DEAD out here) and thats not saying much if WEST coast poot butts can roll up the so-called "tough" thugs of the East-I talked to a NY Copper whowas complaining about how hard some Kitchen Crips from L.A. he had run into were, and I had to laugh at him telling him that kitchen Crips are basically "extinct" in L.A.!!!And the much bragged about LATIN KINGS ? they were laid out by MSX13????!!!!!Bro, don't even talk that hardcore Eastcoast coppin' if they can knock off a gang THAT EASTCOASTERS consider "tough"-M.S. gang members had to be TAUGHT how to even dress and act like a gang from established L.A. street gangs!!!And yes,like 18th St Gang,white fence,38th st,Florencia trece,Playboys,and every other gang ,they'll kill soft cops and people who don't understand the word "tactics"- you don't have to do what you "did" back east because most of these clowns tend to run from West coast agencies,not the other way around!Why do you think they go back east and down south? The latinKings,Nietos,ChicagosMicky Cobras,Blk Ganster disciples,etc couldn't last a week in L.A. or on the West coast............
    Last edited by DOAcop38; 11-12-2005, 05:22 AM.

Leave a comment:

• AzInv
    replied
    When I worked back East, the last two years MS-13 invaded my beat...The sliced up Latin Kings,who were really feared at the time and a gang of Dominicans, they use to mess with..Constant Shootings, assaults , dealing dope,,,I remember searching them and always finding a weapon or knife..I also found a few guns on them. they use to congregate a bar in my beat..Well it came down to them or me...I use to hang out at that bar and lock them up for anything..urinating in public,,disorderly conduct,,,just to be pain in the ***, and get their fingerprints on file and if they were in booking they werent commiting new crimes,,well finally they gave up and moved to another beat..but they were ruthless and a royal pain in the [email protected]@. But after constantly being ****## with,,they got the message loud and clear,,,If you lift up their shirts most of them have scars and gunshot wounds on them,,,Wish I could handle the gangbangers out west, like I did the ones back East , But be very cautious of them..they wil kil cops,,so if they say they are going to kill a cop on a certain date, we should all get together and make that date a national Law Enforcement Arrest an MS--13 member day...If one of them spits on the sidewalk on that certain day..lock them up....Obstructing a Public Passage,,I use to love enforcing qualify of life stuff on them back East and they never went to court..so next time you stopped them, they would have open warrants...
    Last edited by AzInv; 11-12-2005, 05:07 AM.

Leave a comment:

• DOAcop38
    replied
    ..And why listen to intell from Fed agencies-most Fed teletypes are so vague its pathetic!The Federal Protective Service?do they even patrol anybodies streets? I work where you actually have to see and deal with these clowns. And very rarely will feds KNOW what the hell they are talking about when it comes to street gangs. The FBI just rolled up a 3 yr inv . to arrest (18) members of the Black P-stone Bloods Gang ( a derivative gang from the '60s Black stone Rangers of Chicago).While the FEEBEES took their sweet time,any 2 yr LAPD patrol officers ,or EVEN a L.A. School PD cop ( or L.A. City PARK RANGER) could have rolled up that # in 6 months and secured them all prison time!Don't let them get a foothold in your community-at least not without an arrestr history and probation or parole "tails" on them.......

Leave a comment:

• DOAcop38
    replied
    Originally posted by spetactical.com
    This information has been deemed "not credible" by the FBI. The Florida Gang Investigators Association President, Rusty Keeble contacted agents in the VA area and obtained information stating the above. Not Credible. Doesn't mean we shouldn't always be aware of our surroundings.

MS 13 members have been trained...by the U.S. unfortunately to do countersurveillance, small unit tactics, special weapons and explosives, etc. If you stop one, there WILL be more nearby.

AAaaahhhh,okay .sure- Here in L.A that was true back in the '80s when many of them first "got here " as refugees from central america-far too many were angry teens that had served as counter guerillas,commie guerillas, or national guard conscripts,nowadays that same gang power is quite different.They branch out due to pressure from other places,namely from L.A. where they once had a powerful foothold-hard nosed policing stomped the hell out of them in the '90s, and many of the poot butts started travelling to other states where less aggressive policing allowed them to muscle out or control that areas so-called gangs or drug dealers.Most are young ,impressionable punks,that couldn't shoot straight ,let alone **** against a lite wind! Be concerned about older members though- the late 20s and 30 yr olds may be the "shotcallers" -use good "PC" to jam these clowns but FOLLOW THRU if you do-none of that I'm gonna' warn you crap- cite for every violation,arrest for every minor warrant-enforce curfew,probation, and DEMAND "stayaway/probation orders for every knucklehead " you arrest from your dist Attys or State Atty Gen'ls.Check with your local Dist atty or your Dept regarding keeping a "gang book",ie. info files on known and suspected gang members-will help when you need to close out crime rprts as well as locate poss.suspects-I can't believe you guys are concerned about these chumps!!!MSX13 was primarily made up of central americans who were picked on by Mexican gangs,like 18th street- if they are branching out,i guess they'd open up to any other hisp community locally or even non hisps to build #s- they often still caravan around,so watch "spectator vehicles" on T/Stops,but then again many L.A. bourne gangs do that.If you NEED help,call 213-485-2504,ask for DSD-Gangs (Det.support Div) for advice...
    Last edited by DOAcop38; 11-12-2005, 04:53 AM.

Leave a comment:

• spetactical.com
    replied
    This information has been deemed "not credible" by the FBI. The Florida Gang Investigators Association President, Rusty Keeble contacted agents in the VA area and obtained information stating the above. Not Credible. Doesn't mean we shouldn't always be aware of our surroundings.

MS 13 members have been trained...by the U.S. unfortunately to do countersurveillance, small unit tactics, special weapons and explosives, etc. If you stop one, there WILL be more nearby.

Leave a comment:

• CrymsinSky
    replied
    Originally posted by spetactical.com
    This threat was deemed not credible since the release of that earlier report.
    How so? I haven't seen anything to come out refuting the credibility. Not that it makes any difference to my safety practices.

Leave a comment:

• spetactical.com
    replied
    This threat was deemed not credible since the release of that earlier report.

Leave a comment:

• MS 13 Plans to Kill American Police Officers on 10/30

MS 13 Plans to Kill American Police Officers on 10/30: Mara Salvatrucha 13
    10/8/2005
    KGBT 4 TV

They have forwarded a safety memo to area authorities.

In the intelligence bulletin obtained by Action 4 News, a confidential informant in Virginia claims the Mara Salvatruchas have designated October 30 as "Kill A Law Enforcement Officer Day".

The memo cites the informant as someone who's provided reliable information in the past.

Reliable or not, Valley police aren't taking chances. In Hidalgo, chief Vernon Rosser believes everyone has their guard up.

"Along the Mexican border, I feel very comfortable that not only this agency but all the other agencies are paying attention to these bulletins," Rosser said. "We pay a lot of attention to the fact that we do have people that are in close proximity that are possible terrorists, or on death wish missions."

Rosser says the threats on officers safety are common. He says the best way to be ready is to train officers that every day is "kill a cop" day... saying even a traffic stop warrants the highest level of caution.

"And so people that are being involved in traffic stops, they should understand a lot of times they deem the officer of being aggressive but he's really being cautious because he has no idea who he's dealing with. It could be someone that's trying to fulfill October 30th, death day."

Rosser also believes that the date on the bulletin could be a deterrent. While his town could be a target he believes the Mara's will go elsewhere to carryout their threats.

"I feel that if something like this were to happen, it's probably gonna happen in a larger area where it's easier to do something like this and you can conceal yourself with a heavier population."

The bulletin originated with an agency called Federal Protective Services.

They say the MS 13's want to kill officers because of the pressure they are under from U.S. Customs agents "Operation Community Shield" - a nationwide initiative targeting violent street gangs.
    http://www.alipac.us/article-792--0-0.html

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4148 users online. 252 members and 3896 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X