300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cuff key in sneaker

I appologize in advance if this has already been posted somewhere.

Where the heck did you find that? Who sells them?

Comment

yeah, I'd like to see a side profile of it so I can recognize it on the street. Although, someone getting out of handcuffs is not a big concern of mine. Once they are cuffed they are in the car ALWAYS. If I hear them moving around then I look at what they are doing. Getting a key from there would be difficult to do and difficult to do quietly on the all plastic seats. Once at the jail I always look at their cuffs to make sure they are still cuffed once there. Once inside there is no escaping anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by BS_CJ
        Where the heck did you find that? Who sells them?
        I don't remember where I saw this picture. It was on another law enforcement web site and posted for a heads up. I figured I would post it here for the same reason. There were no other profiles.

Comment

Originally posted by MemphisPD
          yeah, I'd like to see a side profile of it so I can recognize it on the street. Although, someone getting out of handcuffs is not a big concern of mine. Once they are cuffed they are in the car ALWAYS. If I hear them moving around then I look at what they are doing. Getting a key from there would be difficult to do and difficult to do quietly on the all plastic seats. Once at the jail I always look at their cuffs to make sure they are still cuffed once there. Once inside there is no escaping anyways.
          You never know though! These suspects are clever! I have had two that have had keys on them that I could not find. Both of them have been security guards and a bouncer.
          Blame it on the Trunk Monkey!!!

Comment

OK...I take that back lol.
            Here are some more profiles of it and the article. It's from NJLawman.com

Concealment Alert

Basketball Shoe Can Conceal Handcuff Key

********* member Officer Jerome Sipes of the Department of Veterans Affairs, Tampa Bay, Fla. warns of a new concealment technique. Officers should be aware that the new Adidas Tracey McGrady basketball shoe has a hidden compartment designed to store a key. The new Tracy McGrady basketball shoes do not have laces. Instead, they have a device that can be tightened to give a snug fit.

The snap on the back opens up a compartment that holds the special key to tighten and loosen the shoes. As shown, a handcuff key can be easily concealed inside the compartment. Removal of the special tightening key would allow more space.

Comment

ok the pictures didnt work for some reason....here is the site http://orangecountyshields.tripod.com/id15.html

Comment

At the end of the day there are numerous places to hide cuff keys that are not going to be found by police during a pat down. They usually get found by the prison staff.

Working for a short time in corrections, Ive found cuff keys taped under scrotum, under a denture, up the bum, under a band aid and many more that most of us would not find after arresting someone on the street.

How many of you guys fondle another mans balls before putting him in the back?

Comment

Never want to but always have to. If you can get past the name calling like "oh your gay because you're touching my balls" then you'll be ok. I hate having to search those areas but I want to live more than I hate searching those areas!
                  Blame it on the Trunk Monkey!!!

Comment

I have that posted on my site in "The Lecture Hall" with photos. We try and keep up with concealment, scams and weapons.
                    Good heads up, NJLady!

Comment

Originally posted by DaveNT
                      How many of you guys fondle another mans balls before putting him in the back?
                      I search both inner legs all the way up to the pelvis...in essense, their ball sack. Don't know how many times a suspect has called me a fag. I charged one guy with resisting a search because he wouldn't let me search up in that area. I had half a mind to have him strip searched at the jail but he ended up in a safety cell and restraining chair anyway shortly after arriving at the jail. Oops!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4568 users online. 311 members and 4257 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X