300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last Chance Knife?

A long while back, I read a post here at O.com about knives. Someone linked to a "Last Chance Knife" (at least I believe that is what is was called) that could be worn on a neck chain or behind the collar. I can no longer find the post or the link.
    Can anyone assist?
    Thanks!

Sounds like the HideAway knife.

Comment

Or the Kabar TDI knife

Comment

The HAK (Hideaway Knife) is much better for wearing around the neck. I have 2 K-Bar TDI knives, and even the smaller one is too big to comfortably wear around my neck. One goes on my duty belt, and my larger serrated one goes on my tactical vest.

I'm about to buy 3 or 4 HAK's to stash around.
        "The unforgivable crime is soft hitting. Do not hit at all if it can be avoided; but never hit softly. -Teddy Roosevelt"

Comment

If your pd allows you to have molle I think this is the best option. http://www.benchmade.com/products/176
          "Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection against the malice and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him we humbly pray; and do thou, O Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who wander through the world for the ruin of souls. Amen."

Comment

LDK- Last Ditch Knife
            The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheepdog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed.

I Am the Sheepdog.

"And maybe just remind the few, if ill of us they speak,
            that we are all that stands between
            the monsters and the weak." - Michael Marks

sigpic

Comment

<3 the LDK
              ~Sunny

>>Ephesians 6:13<<

Comment

I always carried a Gerber boot knife while on duty. I still have it, sharp as a razor, and a grip like sandpaper. Best backup either with or without a back up gun. Works with open top boots, we wore wellingtons.
                Last edited by KSDeputy; 11-29-2017, 02:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SmallCityCop View Post
                  LDK- Last Ditch Knife
                  Originally posted by sunnymw View Post
                  <3 the LDK

Image result for Ka-Bar Knives TDI LDK Last Ditch Knife Ka-Bar Knives TDI LDK Last Ditch Knife Ka-Bar Knives TDI LDK Last Ditch Knife Ka-Bar Knives TDI LDK Last Ditch Knife Ka-Bar Knives TDI LDK Last Ditch Knife Ka-Bar Knives TDI LDK Last Ditch Knife Ka-Bar Knives TDI LDK Last Ditch Knife Ka-Bar Knives TDI LDK Last Ditch Knife Ka-Bar Knives TDI LDK Last Ditch KnifeImage result for Ka-Bar Knives TDI LDK Last Ditch Knife Ka-Bar Knives TDI LDK Last Ditch Knife Ka-Bar Knives TDI LDK Last Ditch Knife Ka-Bar Knives TDI LDK Last Ditch Knife Ka-Bar Knives TDI LDK Last Ditch Knife Ka-Bar Knives TDI LDK Last Ditch Knife Ka-Bar Knives TDI LDK Last Ditch Knife Ka-Bar Knives TDI LDK Last Ditch Knife Ka-Bar Knives TDI LDK Last Ditch Knife

Image result for Ka-Bar Knives TDI LDK Last Ditch Knife Ka-Bar Knives TDI LDK Last Ditch Knife Ka-Bar Knives TDI LDK Last Ditch Knife Ka-Bar Knives TDI LDK Last Ditch Knife Ka-Bar Knives TDI LDK Last Ditch Knife Ka-Bar Knives TDI LDK Last Ditch Knife Ka-Bar Knives TDI LDK Last Ditch Knife Ka-Bar Knives TDI LDK Last Ditch Knife Ka-Bar Knives TDI LDK Last Ditch Knife

Check out Ka-Bar TDI LDK Last Ditch Knife. Dependable and inexpensive. Comes with cord for neck carry.

"With an overall profile about the size of a credit card, this knife can be concealed just about anywhere. Pin it under a tactical vest strap, carry it in your wallet or lash it down with your boot laces. This backup knife is intended to be readily available as your "Last Ditch" attempt at defense when all other weapons have been removed. Sold with a hard plastic friction sheath and black cord."
                  Last edited by BTDT2; 09-18-2017, 12:14 PM.

Comment

I'll stick with Culloden by Cold Steel carried as a neck knife under my uniform shirt. Best last resort I found. Carried it for 29 years and still carry it on occasion after retiring.
                    Train for tomorrow, for you never know what it will bring to the fight.
                    In the school of Policing, there is no graduation day.

Arguing on the internet, is like wrestling with a pig in mud. After a while you realize that while you are getting dirty, the pig is actually enjoying it.
                    Do Not Disturb sign should read, Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution.
                    Even if the voices aren't real, They have some really good ideas.

Comment

I also have the TDI LDK and love it. I have mine sewn in to my carrier just under the badge. Loops around my finger and comes right out if ever needed.

Comment

• ill_noiz
                        ill_noiz commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Do you have a picture of your set up. Sounds like what I'm looking for.

• DepTroop
                        DepTroop commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Send me a PM and I can try to send you a pic. It's just a flap of cordura sewn over the inside lining to make a pocket. Line it with loop velcro and then stick a piece of hook velcro on the knife sheath and voila. Any seamstress can do it to your current vest.

I keep my LDK in my vest strap under my uniform shirt.
                      The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheepdog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed.

I Am the Sheepdog.

"And maybe just remind the few, if ill of us they speak,
                      that we are all that stands between
                      the monsters and the weak." - Michael Marks

sigpic

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5691 users online. 314 members and 5377 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X