300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UPG Strong Arm

Have you heared about UPG Strong Arm? What do you think about that device? is it useful?

Originally posted by mohican
    Have you heared about UPG Strong Arm? What do you think about that device? is it useful?

never heard of it, and google has nothing. What is it, Who makes it?

Comment

Check www.ulnarpress.com.

Comment

Judging from the site, it's a bar held in place against the forearm by means of a sleeve. Is that right?

Never seen anyone in this country use it. But you seem to have knowledge of it. Is it a good bit of kit?
        Last edited by Cockney Corner.; 04-22-2007, 10:31 AM.
        I'm a little bit waayy, a little bit wooah, a little bit woosh, I'm a geezer.

Comment

Once we strap a steel bar to our forearms isnt it more like using an intermediate weapon. I think they have it placed wrong in the FC. I would use it them in a prison, but not in police work.
          It takes a Wolf.......

Comment

I don't know too much about UPG Strong Arm, I just read something about that but I am not very interested in that "tool" because it seems unconfortable to wear it daily and I am not sure about its effectiveness. I consider more useful an extensible baton and you don't need too much training. That's my personal opinion, I could be wron, that's why I would like to know about somebody using this tool in the street to convince me.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5090 users online. 277 members and 4813 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X