300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASP cuff key/knife combo?

Anybody know where to find one of these? ASP doesn't make them anymore.
    It looked like a regular key but had a folding knife blade and a folding cuff key.

Maybe they stopped making it because they realized it's not a good idea to put a knife right next to the hand of someone that you either A) Just put handcuffs on or B)Are taking handcuffs off of.

Comment

I have one, and I use it as a hide-away cuff key. I'll tell you what....that knife in that thing (the serrated one) is FRIGGIN SHARP!! Go on....ask me how I know....you know you want to ask....

Comment

Originally posted by IMachU View Post
        I have one, and I use it as a hide-away cuff key. I'll tell you what....that knife in that thing (the serrated one) is FRIGGIN SHARP!! Go on....ask me how I know....you know you want to ask....
        Well then IMachU, I'll save you from the terrible memory and take it off your hands for a fair price. No, No, no need to thank me. Just sparing you from future torment is thanks enough.

But, in all seriousness, if you want to sell it, let me know. Or if you know where I can find another, I'd appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by IMachU View Post
          How'd you find out it was "FRIGGIN SHARP" ???

sigpic

Comment

Is it this thing?

All Gave Some - Some Gave All

Comment

Originally posted by Resq14 View Post
              Is it this thing?

No. The one I'm talking about looks like a key and the handcuff key and blade fold out.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by StudChris View Post
                Maybe they stopped making it because they realized it's not a good idea to put a knife right next to the hand of someone that you either A) Just put handcuffs on or B)Are taking handcuffs off of.
                I agree...maybe I am getting old and just dont 'get it' but whats the purpose of having a handcuff key/knife combo?

Comment

its not something you would use to take cuffs off of a suspect...

I believe its designed to be "Onion Field Security"

I make it a point to carry a couple extra keys in various inconspicuous places.

Comment

This has a key....

http://www.rusticsportsman.com/servl...-SL-Pro/Detail
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by cuffs203; 08-08-2008, 01:46 PM. Reason: add address

Comment

^ Thats actually pretty cool...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3147 users online. 183 members and 2964 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X