X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oops! Here's Your Award

Even to me this is a bit over the top.

http://www.officer.com/online/articl...ion=1&id=42576

Granted the SWAT guys did their job well but to give awards to them in this case, assuming that facts regarding the raid as reported are accurate, is probably not the best idea. Quite frankly, if they had done their job perfectly, the homeowner would have been shot dead! I can only 'assume' there's more to the story here. Just doesn't seem right.
    sigpic
    Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun.
    And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son.

"which stemmed from bad information from an informant!"

I don't know the circumstances here, but any information garnered from an "informant" should be throughly scrutinized. Generally speaking, many so called informants will lie on their mothers to save their own arse. I'm glad none was hurt.
    "Think like a man of action, act like a man of thought" ~Henri Louis Bergson

ComptonPOLICEGANGS.com

Comment

Originally posted by exComptonCop View Post
      "which stemmed from bad information from an informant!"

I don't know the circumstances here, but any information garnered from an "informant" should be throughly scrutinized. Generally speaking, many so called informants will lie on their mothers to save their own arse. I'm glad none was hurt.
      I've actually missed dope and/or targets I was looking for on a SW because I spent extra time verifying info from a CI. Better than than winding up in the trick bag like the "investigator" in this case is about to be.

DISCLAIMER: I have no knowledge of the extent of the investigation in this case. Guy could have done all he could as far as I know.
      Two people can keep a secret if one of them is dead.

Comment

I gotta say...that is a Chief I'd love to work for! He's got your back!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3052 users online. 141 members and 2911 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X