300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Highest BAC

Im sure this thread has been done before, but for the current active people whats the highest BAC you personally have hooked?

Mines a modest .36 DUI motorcycle accident

.402 on a young guy who I honestly didnt think was gonna blow much over a 2.

Comment

It was either a .33 or .35, cant remember off the top of my head. BOL, passing school busses in oncoming traffic at 60mph in a 45mph zone. Almost had 2 head on collisions, stopped him, reaked of booze. Opened the door to administer sobrietys, he fell out of the car and onto the ground.

Comment

.47 through blood. she was 5' nothing about 100lbs wet and walking talking almost normal. apparently she had some blood in her alcohol:-)
        perception is the mother of all [email protected]#$ ups
        O Landfill two, you are twice the man Landfill one was. Y, thank you ma'am

Comment

There recently was an accident here where the female had a urine test done a couple hours later and was .40

She wasn't a heavy chic either but was hammered good
          Just shut your damn hole

Dead Souls-----They keep calling me

Comment

Wow....

And I though my .333 was high.

Comment

holy [email protected]! .470 ?!? Insane! Mines a .386
              "You are charging me with a third DUI? What are they going to do to me? Send me to jail and take away my cocktail fruit?"

Remember: a coffin is much hotter than your vest!

Comment

Originally posted by psotyrone View Post
                .47 through blood. she was 5' nothing about 100lbs wet and walking talking almost normal. apparently she had some blood in her alcohol:-)
                Damn, isn't .50 = DEAD? My highest test was .23 urine and he fell out of the car after I stopped him in front of the hospital ER dock.
                The views/opinions expressed here are solely mine. I'm retired and I don't care. I truly do not want to offend anyone, but if you are thin skinned and have no sense of humor, you better find another line of work. Therefore, I don't have to be politically correct and I will exercise my freedom of speech, until it's taken away. May God bless all retirees. We've done our duty and earned our peace.

Comment

would never have believed it until nurse told me.
                  perception is the mother of all [email protected]#$ ups
                  O Landfill two, you are twice the man Landfill one was. Y, thank you ma'am

Comment

Originally posted by CPD7297 View Post
                    Damn, isn't .50 = DEAD? My highest test was .23 urine and he fell out of the car after I stopped him in front of the hospital ER dock.
                    The highest i have had is a .372 on the driver of a vehicle that drove through a yard and into the living room of a house that was approximately 100 Ft. from the roadway. A .50 would typically be alcohol posioning and death for the average person, but serious alcoholics can have a BAC that high and not die but an average person would deffinately be dead.

Comment

.42....found him behind a closed burger stand. Only reason he stopped was he was missing his front passenger tire and was driving on his rim. When I asked "Is there anything mechanically wrong with your vehicle" he looked at me and said, "Nope, everything's great!"

It was his 14th DUI and he plead guilty....only got 5 years in prison though
                      "Revenge is a fancy way of saying you got your a#% kicked first"

Comment

Highest DUI was .380
                        Highest ever seen was a .510 (yeah....he went to the hospital)
                        "Do or Do Not.............There is no try."
                        -Jedi Master Yoda

Comment

I've gotten a .33 on two different arrests. One I knew was going to be around that. The other I though she would be about a .15. She was a serious alcoholic who could hold her liqour with the best of them.

Comment

Last edited by toasterlocker; 07-05-2013, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Last edited by toasterlocker; 07-05-2013, 01:16 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4974 users online. 351 members and 4623 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X