300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today I got tazed.....

I'm still looking for the midget that came after me with the baseball bat!! I swear it felt like I was beaten with a ball bat. My right calf muscle still hasn't stopped hurting.

How was your first trip with the lightning?
    I am a Native American of non-Indian decent.

Cleaning the pool, one gene at a time.

I'm on a 30 day diet. So far I've lost 15 days!

I actually didn't think it was that bad. Sure it hurt, and there was no way I could fight through it, but after the 5 seconds I felt fine. My recovery time was about two seconds. I jumped up and got those wires off me as fast as I could!

The burn marks on my butt and shoulder were annoying for a couple weeks though.
    Wis Statute 947.01: Disorderly Conduct - Whoever, in a public or private place, engages in behavior that is violent, abusive, indecent, profane, boisterous, unreasonably loud, or otherwise acts like a ****ing idiot, is guilty of a Class B misdemeanor.

Comment

True on the recovery part, but for some reason my right calf still hurts. The way they explained it to us was you felt like you ran a 5 mile endurance race, and that is exactly correct. My old body wasn't meant to be abused this way, though.

Comment

I just rode the lightning for the 3rd time a couple of days ago. It sucks, but it's much better than OC. Weird thing...My back was bothering me before I got it, then after. No pain? Weird?

Comment

Tunkle, did you get a one prong drive stun or just the standard hit?
          You may have just pulled something in the calf during the spasm.
          I didn't think it was like a hit with a bat. I equated it to the first nano-second when you hit your funny-bone. Except in felt like that all over my body and it lasted for five seconds.
          And, after the five second hit, it was over and I wanted to get back up.
          I want to do it again, but first I want to be kicked in the head by a mule.
          And oh yeah, like nrneuha said, its still better than a hit with OC.

Comment

please delete. sorry.
            Last edited by natejpg; 07-31-2008, 12:32 AM. Reason: Insert expletative here!
            Not affiliated with my avatar. My opinions are all mine and do not represent anybody else. All names are fictional and coincidental if there is someone in the world with aforementioned name.

Comment

Actually, you got TASED...........not TAZED.
              Why are there so many babies on O.com? Creole, you and your buddy JPSO Recruit help me out on this one....

* "Preach always, if necessary, use words!" St Francis of Assisi

* Luke Chapter 6, Verses 27-36

Comment

Chance, I didn't get the drive stun, just the probes into the back. It was like you explained, but it was like all of a sudden there, then gone.

Comment

Originally posted by towncop View Post
                  Actually, you got TASED...........not TAZED.
                  I meant to say Tazed, if it were meant to be proper (which you were not) it would have been Tasered.

Comment

I got one dart in the lower back, another in my right leg. My instructor thought it'd be a good idea to follow up with a drive stun on my right shoulder. Damn it hurt! All I could do was slap my hand on the ground to focus somewhere else. The bottom of my feet were tingly for a while...
                    Last edited by a320az; 08-01-2008, 01:29 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

I got mine in the right leg, first probe in the upper thigh, second probe in the calf. Not a ton of NMI but plenty of pain to put me down! Was able to get up right away though.
                      The above comments reflect the personal, off-the-record, unofficial opinions of the individual posting them only, and in no way, shape, or form should be taken to indicate any particular opinion, policy, or belief by the poster's or any other agency, governmental entity, organization, or corporation. Thank you and have a nice day.

Comment

I got tased a couple of months ago. It hurt like hell for the 5 seconds, but I felt invigorated afterwards. I had it video taped on my cell phone.
                        On National Night Out, I may take a dog bite. during a K9 demonstration.(using a sleeve, of course)
                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                        In Memory of Staff Sgt. Matt Kimmell
                        United States Army
                        5th Special Forces Group
                        Former Deputy Sheriff, Vanderburgh County
                        Killed in Iraq October 11, 2005
                        Sometimes I wonder, who you'd be today!!
                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

www.tryfreemasonry.org

Real men wear aprons..

Comment

In my hay day my department found different ways to abuse their officer's gee you guys have to get tased as well, o.c.ed I hope getting bitched slapped doesn't become the norm, cause I hate to get bitched slapped by my fellow cops!
                          Take care and stay safe!
                          Ralph8119
                          A Little Something Else For Those 60's & 70's Music Lovers On Line!
                          sigpic
                          http://www.myfreenetradio.com/listen70s.asx

A Cool Website On History In Photos Of The New York City Police Department!
                          http://www.policeny.com/home.html

Policelink!
                          http://policelink.monster.com/member/Ralph8119

Inside The New York City Police Academy!
                          http://www.nyc.gov/html/nypd/html/pr/videos.shtml

Comment

The last time I did it was in instructor school, Taser has this new theroy that you can drive stun a person with a cartridge at close range rather then take it off.

You then fire the cartridge and move the taser and apply it to the lower extremity, thus creating the probe spread and taking it from pain compliance to NMD, the way it should work.

Well, I volunteered for this and it hurts like a son of a biatch!!

I'm done taking hits from that thing!

G-man
                            1*

Comment

Originally posted by a320az View Post
                              I got one dart in the lower back, another in my right leg. My instructor thought it'd be a good idea to follow up with a drive stun on my right shoulder. Damn it hurt! All I could do was slap my hand on the ground to focus somewhere else. The bottom of my feet were tingly for a while...
                              YIKES!!!!! I took a standard hit, but another guy took one like you described.
                              He sounded like Chewbacca. I felt bad for him....Ok, I laughed, but still felt bad.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3091 users online. 186 members and 2905 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X