300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nastiest house?

So you quickly get used to roach infested, dirty diapers on the floor, food and trash everywhere, five day old dead guy on the floor, run of the mill nasty to the point you don't notice it any longer. Yesterday I searched a house that I actually noticed the nastiness, thought to myself, "hey, this is pretty nasty" and went about my search.

HOW NASTY WAS IT??

Glad you asked. The house has been vacant for awhile and squatters (ha!) have moved in. Apparently they have dropped trou everywhere in the house, instead of the traditional one corner or one room. Human feces everywhere. But it does get better. See this unshaven guy in a really tight skirt is apparently running a entrepreneurial enterprise out of this residence. Picture a really dirty stuffed chair that someone left on the curb. Now permanently attach a wooden dildo to the seat. Sprinkle the surrounding area liberally with used condoms. Don't forget the feces!

This is why my boots stay in the garage and the soles get coated with hand sanitizer.

So, I KNOW someone's got a nastier house. Let's hear it.
    I miss you, Dave.
    http://www.odmp.org/officer/20669-of...david-s.-moore

I thought i had you but when it came to the chair you win. My question is What were you doing in the house??. I have seen some nasty stuff but this takes the cake.

Comment

I had one house that had no running water or electricity. The guy was living in a single room that was about 12x12. In that room he had piles of dog kennels that were packed with puppies. We took 48 puppies from that room. I found 5 dead puppies packed in with the living ones, and there was a full sized dead German Shepherd in the middle of the floor (3 weeks old).

Since the guy had no plumbing he had been buying 1 gallon jugs of water to drink, drinking the water then using the empty jug to pee in. There were at least 100 full 1 gallon jugs of human urine in that room stacked on every surface.

There was literally not a single square inch of floor that wasn't covered in poo. The Borough had to condemn the building and do a full 9 day haz-mat cleanup.

Comment

Originally posted by titan145 View Post
        I thought i had you but when it came to the chair you win. My question is What were you doing in the house??. I have seen some nasty stuff but this takes the cake.
        The neighbors saw the entrepreneur who mans the chair station enter the house and called it in as a burglary in progress. We were clearing the house to see if any clients/burglars were left inside.
        I miss you, Dave.
        http://www.odmp.org/officer/20669-of...david-s.-moore

Comment

Originally posted by CruiserClass View Post
          So you quickly get used to roach infested, dirty diapers on the floor, food and trash everywhere, five day old dead guy on the floor, run of the mill nasty to the point you don't notice it any longer. Yesterday I searched a house that I actually noticed the nastiness, thought to myself, "hey, this is pretty nasty" and went about my search.

HOW NASTY WAS IT??

Glad you asked. The house has been vacant for awhile and squatters (ha!) have moved in. Apparently they have dropped trou everywhere in the house, instead of the traditional one corner or one room. Human feces everywhere. But it does get better. See this unshaven guy in a really tight skirt is apparently running a entrepreneurial enterprise out of this residence. Picture a really dirty stuffed chair that someone left on the curb. Now permanently attach a wooden dildo to the seat. Sprinkle the surrounding area liberally with used condoms. Don't forget the feces!

This is why my boots stay in the garage and the soles get coated with hand sanitizer.

So, I KNOW someone's got a nastier house. Let's hear it.
          Had a house and family notorious for conditions. Dog and cat feces everywhere including on furniture and beds, roaches by the millions. Maggot laden trash inside house, turkey carcass left out for dogs on kitchen floor. Although there was supposed to be a working toilet in house, grandpa crapped in 5 gal bucket w/ plywood lid kept stored between kitchen and garage. grandma kept jars of urine in the window sills to ward off spirits. The whole family was EDP. Another officer caught Jr tapping his sister on the hood of the car one night. I've never had the willies so bad.

Comment

Walked up to a house and could smell cat urine...(been here before so I had my beat partner join me ). Ascertain the 5150 call...walked in to the house, careful not to brush against the door jamb, whalllah..the aroma of urine about knocks us down.

So I let him talk and ask question (while I tried not to laugh). I see him scan the livingroom...cat feces everywhere.ground into the carpet..he's standing in a pile. She assures him she is fine....follows her to the kitchen...the cat is on the stove eating remnants out of a pot. Did I mention cat feces on the counter? Hanging from the counter? Stove? Kitchen table? Chairs??? Everywhere you looked there was feces.

The lightswitches are all brown from who knows what!

He looks at me and says,"Cuz...I can't believe you just did that to me!" I about pee'd from laughing so hard. Now he gets the dry heaves and has to go outside to breath. He runs for the front door...attempting to jump over the piles of feces...and touches the doorknob. (A NO NO!!)

So we call Adult Protective Services and Animal Control to catch the critters. Every room had garbage as she was a hoarder. Made you just want to burn your uniform instead of having them dry cleaned.

He threatened to pay me back...one of these days.
            This profession is not for people looking for positive reinforcement from the public. Very often it can be a thankless job and you can't desire accolades, because those are not usually forthcoming. Just do your job to the best of your ability and live with the decisions you've made.

Comment

The worst was a child protection warrant when I was still a rookie- 15 years ago and that house still haunts me.

House filled with garbage, things growing on the kitchen cabinets and the smell was so awful when we went in to photograph the scene we borrowed air packs from the fire department.

The 3 children were sharing a single room- two matresses thrown on the floor with a blanket for a curtain. Clothes were in a heap in the corner- the children had urinated and defecated in the beds and in the other corners- it was like an animal cage that had never been cleaned. Maggots, cockroaches, and mice/rats scurrying everywhere. The children were in horrible shape- all pre-school age.

There is no way to describe how bad it was.
              ---Cut the red wire---

Comment

Had a case where a son called the local fire company to take his mom to hospital cause he thought she had a stroke. He did not call 911, but the FD public service line and asked for a transport only. (Alarm bells) When I arrived found a 72 yo female lying on an ancient stained sofa covered only by a mans shirt. Sure there was the attendant human and animal waste all over. The woman had been lying on the couch for "about a year" She had large sores that were "occupied" with maggots and some beetles I had never seen before. Long story short: The woman's family of an adult son and two adult daughters were arrested for elder neglect. Two of them had good jobs at a bank and one worked for the State.
                House was disgusting of course but the kicker was there were so many feces in the place many dessicated, that I inhaled some small particles and contracted Human Parvovirus, a virus which is airborne from old dog feces. My hands and knees swelled and I couldn't grip anything or bend at the knee for two weeks. I learned my lesson I wear a mask in those houses now.

Comment

WOW!! It amazes me how some people live their lives. I hate going into those nasty funky houses.
                  "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms. . . disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Crack house with buckets as far as the eye could see full to the top with feces and urine. Maggots and all kinds of **** crawling all over the walls. And these idiots sitting in the middle of the living room shooting up. I never wore that uniform/boots ever again after that day. Oh and I had the fire dept meet me in the back so I could hose myself down and disinfect myself with just my t-shirt, boxers and basketball shorts on.

Comment

Same conditions but 4 kids in a crackhouse. Mom was a crackwhore who was having her 3 oldest (8,7, and 5) perform oral sex on her while the 3 year old was the "lookout".
                      I found this situation by stopping to talk to the kids in their yard about 8 years ago.
                      She will die in prison, state has the kids.
                      She is the only female sexual predator I have arrested during my career.

Originally posted by KAA951 View Post
                      The worst was a child protection warrant when I was still a rookie- 15 years ago and that house still haunts me.

House filled with garbage, things growing on the kitchen cabinets and the smell was so awful when we went in to photograph the scene we borrowed air packs from the fire department.

The 3 children were sharing a single room- two matresses thrown on the floor with a blanket for a curtain. Clothes were in a heap in the corner- the children had urinated and defecated in the beds and in the other corners- it was like an animal cage that had never been cleaned. Maggots, cockroaches, and mice/rats scurrying everywhere. The children were in horrible shape- all pre-school age.

There is no way to describe how bad it was.
                      "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." Edmund Burke

Comment

DFS call to a house which looked pretty good from the outside. Upon entry there was a path about 1 foot wide throughout the entire house. The rest was trash roughly one foot or taller. In the kitchen we found rats nest in the dishwasher. The usual feces, urine everywhere food dumped all over. Just typing this is making my skin crawl. Here's the kicker, mom was an RN.
                        A Veteran is someone who at one point in their life wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America, for an amount up to, and including their life. That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today, who no longer understand that fact!

Comment

Glad you asked. The house has been vacant for awhile and squatters (ha!) have moved in. Apparently they have dropped trou everywhere in the house, instead of the traditional one corner or one room. Human feces everywhere. But it does get better. See this unshaven guy in a really tight skirt is apparently running a entrepreneurial enterprise out of this residence. Picture a really dirty stuffed chair that someone left on the curb. Now permanently attach a wooden dildo to the seat. Sprinkle the surrounding area liberally with used condoms. Don't forget the feces
                          Oh crap. you were in my house!

I've seen some nastyness, but the only thing that really grossed me out was the house with the half eaten pan of brownies sitting on the back of the toilet. I guess they were trying to be "Efficient" or something...

M-11
                          “All men dream...... But not equally..
                          Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find it is vanity;
                          but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men,
                          for they act their dreams with open eyes to make it possible.....”

TE Lawrence

Comment

Virtually every doper's house that I've been apart of a search warrant of is about 80+ degrees. That said, every single house we've "hit" has several animals that aren't being cleaned up after.

The worst thing I've ever seen though, was a toilet with a dead mouse in it. The best I can tell, the water was shut off, so they continued to use the toilet. Well, the mouse must have fallen in and not been able to make its way out. Smell was absolutely horrible.
                            Officer Down Memorial Page

Comment

I may have this one! We conducted a drug raid on a home that is roughly the size of a shoe box. The female dealer weighs about 500 LBS and is affixed to the couch. Approx once a month her live in mother and one of the multiple crack heads who are present will lift her up and flip the urine and feces soaked cushion under her. They will proceed to use soiled rags to wipe between the sores and rolls of fat on her then discard said rags in the nearest corner. Among the dog crap covered floors and overflowing garbage cans are buckets filled with human waste as the toilets have long since worked. The kicker is as you enter the residence, there are ceiling fans that will decapitate you if you are taller that 5'8. If the fans get you, you will loose something from your uniform that will fall to the ground and create a chain reaction knocking over aforementioned waste buckets. Most officers know of the awaiting perils so it is a great test of commitment for the rookies to have to go inside to answer the occasional medical calls at the house. If they come out laughing between the gag reflexes they just might make it.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5778 users online. 358 members and 5420 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X