300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Every traffic stop is different

Had a first today. 54 in a 30. Make the stop. Sir, I see youre a local resident, why are you speeding on a road you live on when you know the limit is 30. Well officer, I just crapped myself and was rushing home to wash up and if you dont believe me, theres some evidence here next to my leg.

(lifts his leg)

What the...............

I think thats the fastest ive ever gone 10-8 before after making a stop.

Yeah, I'd consider that an exigent circumstance also.

Comment

10-8, warning.

Comment

Shoulda ran his stuff, made him sit in it for a while! JK!

Comment

Stopped a guy for passing traffic on the shoulder, stopped him and he told me he was rushing to get home to go to the bathroom. He was lifting his butt off the seat when he signed the ticket then drove off. Couple minutes later I drive away and 1/2 mile down the road see his car stopped on the shoulder and he's walking out of the woods. Thank gawd he did'nt have a warrant.
          Thing is, he passed 3 exits before I stopped him.

Comment

Yea...

Originally posted by MaineSqueeze View Post
            Had a first today. 54 in a 30. Make the stop. Sir, I see youre a local resident, why are you speeding on a road you live on when you know the limit is 30. Well officer, I just crapped myself and was rushing home to wash up and if you dont believe me, theres some evidence here next to my leg.

(lifts his leg)

What the...............

Keep your head down!

Comment

10-8, no action
              Keep your head down!

Comment

Well, like they say, "S**t Happens!"
                Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence!

[George Washington (1732 - 1799)]

Comment

Kind of like crying over spilt milk ain't it? Once you've made the mess, why add to the misery with the risk of a traffic cite or accident or death. Sign here, and don't mind the rubber gloves, I use them on all stops involving violators wallowing in crap.

And please .... keep the pen .... my compliments.

Next time your bag bursts, think about how much less embarassing it would be if you didn't draw attention to youself like this ... and endeavor not to do so.
                  Last edited by t150vsuptpr; 07-28-2008, 11:14 AM.
                  "That's right man, we've got mills here that'll blow that heap of your's right off the road."

"Beautiful Daughter of the Stars."(it's my home now)

>>>>> A Time for Choosing <<<<<

Retired @ 31yr 2mo as of 0000 hrs. 01-01-10. Yeah, all in all, it was good.

Comment

When you gotta go.....you gotta go

At least you didn't add to his embarrassment by ordering him out the car...

A man should never be ashamed to own that he has been in the wrong, which is but saying... that he is wiser today than yesterday. Jonathan Swift 1667-1745

It's only a conspiracy when your party is not in power.

Comment

Traffic Stop

Originally posted by MaineSqueeze View Post

(lifts his leg)

What the...............

“Any police officer, our sworn duty, our obligation to our society, is to try our best to protect their lives and property. If we can’t protect our own lives, we don’t have any business trying to protect anybody else’s lives.”

“There are not any second place winners in a gunfight. There is a winner. And a funeral.”

“When you get in a gunfight and you draw and miss, it’s a little late to start making excuses.”

Lt. Dan Combs, Oklahoma Highway Patrol (1970)

Comment

I pulled a lady one time for a school zone speeding, she gave me some disease she had which makes people lose their bowels easily, I called the station and asked the secretary and she said yeah, they cant hold it very well
                        She got a break
                        I got nothing for now

Comment

Coulda cited him for hauling a load without a CDL!!
                          sigpic
                          Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun.
                          And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son.

Comment

^
                            |

Figured someone would go there :P
                            Officer Down Memorial Page

Comment

Man some of you folks take the cites pretty serious, if they take a dump I am probably gonna have to cut em some slack. It is not like they are full of well ya know....and just because some already squirted out does not mean there is not more about to come spewing forth

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12403 users online. 468 members and 11935 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X