300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "popo" gloves as seen on Spike TV DEA show

bare with me, i'm still 'green'... has anyone seen the episode on DEA where it zooms in on one of the SA's and he's wearing black (hatch?) gloves with white lettering saying " PO PO "?? I need a pair of those for my next domestic since that's what everyone yells when we roll up!

if anyone has any info. on them id appreciate it.

stay safe,
    big

Ha, I haven't seen those - it wouldn't surprise me if they were a custom job but who knows?
    sigpic

Comment

that show p*sses us off in my narc unit.
      Perseverate In Pugna

Comment

Originally posted by Narco944 View Post
        oh i agree, im not endorsing the show by any means, but naturally i was curious and i just happen to see those gloves. ill give him that though, theyre pretty damn funny.

i searched for them online and also looked at custom print stuff and couldnt find anyone that did any prints on gloves? hmmmm...

Comment

anyone know where i can find these gloves at? or at least point me in the direction of a website that will customize stuff???

Comment

I think that show is staged... Have you noticed that sometimes cameras are already in the house before they kick the door?

Comment

Originally posted by Narco944 View Post
              Why does it p*ss you and your unit off?
              That's what they do, it's a trailer park.

Comment

oh that show is definitely staged...if you look on that show (as well as others, ie: other 'swat' shows)...its very obvious they will clear the house, THEN send cameras in for a second 'clearing' so when it is high speed, you'll hear them yelling commands and moving quickly, however, its already cleared. which makes sense, camera men are probably not going to want to go first into a drug target.ha

anyway, so anyone got any info. on the gloves??

Comment

Tactical entries may be/are staged (re-enacted) to make the show more exciting (for ratings), it isn't viable to send in cameramen et al first.

S/A's are probably asked to show how they entered the premises at which point they film it, then edit it into the footage. That's just TV for you.

The gloves are Hatch. Hatch used to (not sure if they still do) sell them with "POLICE" screened on. They may have had them done as a custom order for a few folks at the DEA.

Comment

yeah, i have the neoprene's w/ POLICE on them,...oh well, guess ill have to keep searching.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11417 users online. 400 members and 11017 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X