Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rittenhouse verdict imminent- be safe, brothers.

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rittenhouse verdict imminent- be safe, brothers.

I'm hoping his acquittal will be announced early in the morning, to give police more time to prepare before dark for the riots, looting, arson, and other attacks.
    Last edited by Aidokea; 11-16-2021, 02:13 PM.

Either way, the Ilk will riot, you know, BLM…

Comment

• Aidokea
      Aidokea commented
      Editing a comment
      Nothing says "Righting a perceived third-party civil wrong", quite like the evening news showing a wild-eyed five foot tall five foot around woman waddling out the smashed front window of the minority-owned business in her own neighborhood, laughing like a hyena and clutching a 36-roll pack of toilet paper that she didn't pay for...

• CCCSD
      CCCSD commented
      Editing a comment
      OPP, You know ME.
      Apt. Truth.

My guess is that he will be convicted of some lesser charge and that will not be enough to please the crowd.

While his actions may have been legitimately self defense, he had no business being there. Fortunately for him, making dumb decisions is not illegal.

Comment

Originally posted by BrianT View Post
      My guess is that he will be convicted of some lesser charge and that will not be enough to please the crowd.
      The lesser charges of underaged firearm possession and the curfew violation have already been dismissed.

While his actions may have been legitimately self defense, he had no business being there.
      In the same way that the rioters had no business being there.

Fortunately for him, making dumb decisions is not illegal.
      I can certainly agree with you on that...

Comment

Originally posted by BrianT View Post
        I don't know. The five remaining charges are all serious felonies. This might turn out to be a full acquittal (or a hung jury).

While his actions may have been legitimately self defense, he had no business being there. Fortunately for him, making dumb decisions is not illegal.
        Regardless of the outcome, one can only hope that this young man learned a valuable lesson along the way. Dumb decisions have consequences.

Comment

Originally posted by not.in.MY.town View Post

I don't know. The five remaining charges are all serious felonies. This might turn out to be a full acquittal (or a hung jury).

Regardless of the outcome, one can only hope that this young man learned a valuable lesson along the way. Dumb decisions have consequences.
          Your last sentence: decisions made by politicians to NOT to prosecute criminals, arrest non-whites or Leftists/Anarchists/Terrorists.

Comment

I was mistaken.
            Last edited by Winter_Patriot; 11-19-2021, 07:48 PM.

Comment

Rittenhouse acquitted on all counts!!!! Correct decision by the jury, amen!

BREAKING: Verdict Announced in Kyle Rittenhouse Trial – RedState

Comment

Enjoy the OT, guys...

Comment

Originally posted by not.in.MY.town View Post

The more likely and realistic hope is that he gets paid by all the politicians and media pundits who openly slandered him.
                  Be dangerous, and unpredictable... and make a lot of noise. - John Bush, Anthrax

Comment

Originally posted by Georgetime View Post

The more likely and realistic hope is that he gets paid by all the politicians and media pundits who openly slandered him.
                    I was thinking along the lines of "guns are all fun and games...until you have to shoot someone". Or "self defense is an affirmative defense. Even if you're justified, you're still going to be put through the wringer".

But you are correct. I suppose the bigger lesson here is "put yourself in the middle of a sh*t show and you may just hit the lottery". The American Dream.

Comment

I know it may sound extreme, but if necessary, consider dispersing the rioters by throwing blank job applications at them.
                      Last edited by Aidokea; 11-19-2021, 07:59 PM.

Comment

There are no signs of civil unrest as of now. You sure seem to be itching for violent clashes between citizens and police. Why is that?

Comment

NY is on the March.

Comment

No signs of civil unrest?

Astronaut...
                            Last edited by Aidokea; 11-20-2021, 10:27 AM.

Comment

• Winter_Patriot
                              Winter_Patriot commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Wait until Saturday night and we'll see...

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2171 users online. 112 members and 2059 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X