300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seriously...

is anyone else here a crap magnet, or just me? I don't understand how the strangest/oddest/most bizzare mess just seems to HAPPEN to me. Sometimes it's funny, sometimes it's not.

My neighbors decided to have a domestic "issue" this evening. I picked up the phone to call comm when I heard the screaming. I stepped out on my front porch and he's grabbed her by the throat, picked her up off her feet, and slung her back in the house. I'd mistakenly thought this was merely a verbal issue...i didn't realize he was playing caveman. So. In my bedroom shoes AND PAJAMAS, no doubt, I go tearing off through the row of bushes separating the two properties and don't you just KNOW that evidently those bushes have thorns all in them. Lost a shoe. Tore my legs up from thigh to ankle and proceeded to bleed all over the place. Tripped on a root. Screaming and cussing at the top of my lungs...I can't repeat what I was yellin', but y'all can guess. He takes one look at me and says, "sh*t"

well I reckon so. My hair was on top of my head, I had cream all over my face, wearin' my freaking pajamas and house shoes, limping with one shoe missin' and both legs bleeding. The responding officers did a double take.

And. And. AAAANNNNDDDD, don't you just KNOW she wouldn't press charges and I went to the MAGISTRATES office lookin' like that. Now here I sit...puttin' antisceptic on my legs and typing out a narrative to attach to the report. I love my job.
    sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Nope, its just you.
    It takes a Wolf.......

Comment

Please tell me someone took a pic of you
      Just shut your damn hole

Dead Souls-----They keep calling me

Comment

I suspect there's going to be some camera phone pics hanging up in the locker room soon enough...

Comment

Hellllllloooooooo McFly........Welcome to my nightmare.
          Sometimes, doing the right thing means p***ing off the bosses.

"And shepherds we shall be, for thee my lord for thee."

Originally posted by dontknowwhy
          I still think troopers and deputies who work in the middle of no where with essentially no back up are the 'men among men' of the LEO world.
          Originally posted by weinerdog2000
          as far as your social experiment, if we cant film you then you cant film us, we will arrest you for obstruction of our freedom.

Comment

LMAO. That's one of the funniest things I've ever read here.

Pictures. I'd pay cash for a video.
            The All New
            BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
            Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
            - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

Pictures or it didn't happen :P

I'd LOVE to see this...
              sigpic

Comment

Thanks Smurfette! I needed that laugh!!

Comment

I report to work at 1800 hours. If they took pictures, I will be home at 1801 hours, leave w/o pay, cause I'm going to whoop some ____ all over the briefing room.
                  sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

And you know what the worst part of it is...I was wearing a pair of red cut off type cotton shorts and one of my cop t-shirts. You know...those ones you get for Christmas from relatives or friends that you'd never wear in public. this one is light grey and on the front it says "Three ways to handle a cop" and it's got these stick figures...in the middle one it's the civilian stick figure throwing a donut at the cop stick figure or something. Completely tacky shirt. I've got on white ankle socks AND let's not forget the grey and black house shoes. With this cream mask on my face and all my hair pulled back and up because hey...cream MASK on my face.

Let me just say this and I'm saying it about myself, so I hope I don't offend, but I couldn't have looked more like some white trash come screaming and cussing through them bushes if I'd tried.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Smurfette_76 View Post
                      With this cream mask on my face and all my hair pulled back and up because hey...cream MASK on my face.

My god the set up you have left me on this one. I can't believe I am letting this slide by
                      Just shut your damn hole

Comment

Originally posted by Smurfette_76 View Post
                        With this cream mask on my face and all my hair pulled back and up because hey...cream MASK on my face.
                        Ummmm....... WoW.....didn't know you were that type of girl......

Comment

Originally posted by Chiller View Post
                          My god the set up you have left me on this one. I can't believe I am letting this slide by
                          I couldn't restrain myself...... but was nicer than what I was going to originally post....

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat357 View Post
                            Ummmm....... WoW.....didn't know you were that type of girl......

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA
                            Just shut your damn hole

Comment

Originally posted by Chiller View Post
                              HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA
                              I couldn't help myself.....I just couldn't.....

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4466 users online. 224 members and 4242 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X