Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shirt stays. rubber elastic on waistband of pants, or tuck the shirt inside your underwear.
    This profession is not for people looking for positive reinforcement from the public. Very often it can be a thankless job and you can't desire accolades, because those are not usually forthcoming. Just do your job to the best of your ability and live with the decisions you've made.

Comment

under the underwear?

Gee wiz...
      What happens when the first "S" of the "3 S's" comes late while on duty and you have to drive 5 miles to the PD? That's one more extra thing to take off before you have a mess.

Keep on tucking
      "The angle of the dangle is proportional to the heat of the meat." - Beavis

Comment

I use shirt stays. Keep the ones in the front a little loose then tighten the 2 in the back up as much as you can. I also wear an "Taylor Belt" that I bought from Galls. My shirt hardly ever moves

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor1430 View Post
          They seem to work for me, even in the rear.
          Um........

I use the rubber belt shirt stay. It seems to work better, plus it doesnt snap loose like the leg ones do.
          I'm sorry, Bruce. These boys get that syrup in 'em, they get all antsy in their pantsy.

Comment

Originally posted by JJS View Post
            Um........

I use the rubber belt shirt stay. It seems to work better, plus it doesnt snap loose like the leg ones do.
            I had used the belt for a period of time and it was OK. I did break a few of those belts. While they worked well, it would get uncomfortable towards the end of our shifts. I went over to the shirt stays to try them out and love them. They do not do as good of a job as the rubber belt, but the stays are much more comfortable.

Originally posted by IMachU View Post
            My problem with the shirt stays aer hairy legs. Damn, them things pull hairs (painfully) at the most inopportune time!
            Don't worry...after a few months of usage, you wont have to worry about that problem any more

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5624 users online. 343 members and 5281 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X