300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by not.in.MY.town View Post
    Chauvin's never going to get his job back.
    I agree.
    Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Watching Chauvin's complete lack of reaction to being found guilty on all three counts makes me wonder If there wasn't already some sort of backdoor deal to a lighter sentence/pardon/etc. I know he'll be in appeals for whatever amount of time he's incarcerated, but to me it looked like he already knew the outcome from the Jury. Everyone knew what would happen if he was found anything but guilty on all three charges and no one wants to repeat summer 2020.

Comment

• Winter_Patriot
        Winter_Patriot commented
        Editing a comment
        There's never a backdeal door in a politically charged trial like this. Heads would roll if one was ever discovered. Everyone has more to lose than gain. Sounds like the state is asking for an enhancement on the sentence, so I'm not sure where there'd be any leniency on the backend.

Originally posted by FormerPotato View Post
      Watching Chauvin's complete lack of reaction to being found guilty on all three counts makes me wonder If there wasn't already some sort of backdoor deal to a lighter sentence/pardon/etc. I know he'll be in appeals for whatever amount of time he's incarcerated, but to me it looked like he already knew the outcome from the Jury. Everyone knew what would happen if he was found anything but guilty on all three charges and no one wants to repeat summer 2020.
      Nah, I wouldn't read too much into his reaction to the verdict (or lack thereof). He also showed a complete lack of emotion as he was kneeling on Floyd for 9 and a half minutes. I guess he's just not a very expressive guy.

Comment

Originally posted by not.in.MY.town View Post
        Nah, I wouldn't read too much into his reaction to the verdict (or lack thereof). He also showed a complete lack of emotion as he was kneeling on Floyd for 9 and a half minutes. I guess he's just not a very expressive guy.
        ...or he could be like 99.9% of LEO out there and has long been trained to suppress his visible emotions, especially in a setting like a courtroom.
        "He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."
        -Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

To react is to show weakness. He’s already ahead.

Comment

Article by Jonathan Turley about Juror #52.

https://jonathanturley.org/2021/05/0...ndon-mitchell/
            “Right now I'm having amnesia and déjà vu at the same time. I think I've forgotten this before.” - Steven Wright

US Army MP (95B) 1992-1997
            DOJ Agent/ DHS Officer 1997 to Present

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2728 users online. 154 members and 2574 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X