Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rugermk2
    replied
    Bad guy coming at me and when I fire, the rounds almost drip out of my gun and splat a few feet in front of me. No matter how high I try to arc it, none of the bullets reach him! Sucks!

Leave a comment:

• nobody33
    replied
    Mine is a long drawn out (like 5 minutes) gun battle in a traffic stop. I always run out of ammo in the dream.

I go to the range every week. Still have them. However, now that I think about it i haven't one since i transfered to a slower (read white middle class) division a month ago. Maybe it's a sign of being more complacent that the dreams have slowed down. Hopefully not.

Leave a comment:

• pf217
    replied
    I think it's a good idea that whenever I have these dreams, to go pop off a few rounds at the range. I feel like my brain needs re-assurance that I can actually fire the rounds, and fire them straight. If I was able to do that each morning after a shooting dream, I bet they'd go away after a while.

Leave a comment:

• jdlong
    replied
    Yep, same dream as prior posts. Engage deadly threat, my G22 either won't fire or the gun falls apart in my hands. I hear it's quite common among us. Always makes for a shi++y feeling when you wake up!

Leave a comment:

• MFP4073
    replied
    Yep, count me into the heavy pull dream as well. Several times now and I've yet to get a round off... Scary.

Leave a comment:

• kcr
    replied
    I have dreams about work all the time but I can't remember ever dreaming about a shooting.

Leave a comment:

• cgh6366
    replied
    At least you get a round off

I have the same heavy trigger pull dream, but I never get the BANG! It's like my Glock had a safety I forgot to disengage.

Leave a comment:

• Redders
    replied
    trigger squeeze is 500 pounds and when the hammer drops it fails to fire. Makes my blood run cold every morning I wake after that dream and the whole day is horrible.

Leave a comment:

• gloc_copper
    replied
    I have had the same dream of the heavy trigger pull or it wont pull at all, also when the rounds hit it does no damage??

Leave a comment:

• AKA=Cruz
    replied
    Grearing up for a raid of a Hotel, befor i put me vest on i get hit by a drive-by

Leave a comment:

• grog18b
    replied
    I get letters in the mail from BATFE about my shooting dreams...

Leave a comment:

• lionheart45
    replied
    Business alarm, cleaning lady walks to door from the inside and pulls a gun on me. I draw and fire a few rounds but they all ricochet off the glass. She turns and runs and my partner is mad that I fired.

Leave a comment:

• OWI Enforcer
    replied
    Haven't had too many shooting dreams but the last one I had, I was shooting the guy at very close range, unloaded just about everything I had and either I didn't hit him at all or it had no effect on him. At the time I don't think I knew which, but we ended up getting him anyways.

Leave a comment:

• pf217
    started a topic Your "Shooting Dream"

Your "Shooting Dream"

I'm curious as to what your shooting dreams are.

Typically in mine, the trigger pull is so heavy that I have to use both pointer fingers to fire. When I do fire, the rounds are like paintballs and always arch to the left. If I hit my subject, I'm usually aware that I hit him 12 times, but seem to do no damage.

What other experiences do you have?

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3325 users online. 153 members and 3172 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X