Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police Chief Assaults Officers (video)

5-28-07 Texas..

http://video.aol.com/video/police-ch...ficers/1918234

Sorry if this is a repost.
    Last edited by Tim Dees; 06-04-2007, 05:07 PM. Reason: Offensive language

What a great guy, I would love to work for him.
    It takes a Wolf.......

Comment

There's obviously far more background to the story that we don't know. Crazy, though.
      "The majority of people are sheep. Wolves prey on the sheep. You are the sheepdog. The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day. " -Lt. Col. Grossman

"We are righteous under the law, and we are righteous under God!" -Chief T. Fleming

Comment

Ya, but does it really matter? He took a cheap shot at one of his own cops. Major deduction or cool points and automatic man card revokation for the term of imprisonment.
        It takes a Wolf.......

Comment

I'm with you Irishluck, Even if there is something else to the story I really can't come up with anything that would justify that.

Comment

I.........um.........hmmmmm.......r........u...... ...WTH.
            Sometimes, doing the right thing means p***ing off the bosses.

"And shepherds we shall be, for thee my lord for thee."

Originally posted by dontknowwhy
            I still think troopers and deputies who work in the middle of no where with essentially no back up are the 'men among men' of the LEO world.
            Originally posted by weinerdog2000
            as far as your social experiment, if we cant film you then you cant film us, we will arrest you for obstruction of our freedom.

Comment

Authority mixed with alcohol.....hmmmmm.....what could possibly go wrong?
              "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Comment

this stuff happens in Depts where mgm't thinks it is "god"-this happened during our "9/11" deployment when several officers were setting up a roadblock to search vehicles from entering the airport- a so- called "commander" of ours got stuck in the traffic of the roadblock and felt that one of the officers wasn't working hard enough ,so he( the commander) bailed from his plain wrap unit,grabbed the officer by the back of his shirt collar ,yelled at him ,then shoved him,causing that officer to fall down-the outcome? same officer "punked" out on filing the Battery viol, rpt as well as the IA complaint,but got "paid off" with a specialized assignement.As for the Commander? that POS is finally -under some pressure- retired recently- good riddance to trash...........
                "we're americans ! We don't quit because we're wrong, we just keep doing it wrong UNTIL it turns out Right"...

Comment

He didn't hit him intentionally. If you look closely, there was a fly buzzing by the Chief's ear and he got tired of the buzzzzing sound and he tried to swat it away. You guys need to stop jumping to conclusions As a matter of fact, the "take down" officer overreacted

A man should never be ashamed to own that he has been in the wrong, which is but saying... that he is wiser today than yesterday. Jonathan Swift 1667-1745

It's only a conspiracy when your party is not in power.

Comment

I gotta say that was a bad A S S takedown
                    Moooooooooooo, I'm a goat

Comment

"IF" that is all to the story (I can't think of ANYTHING that would make it permisible, but I am sure someone could), the chief should do time in jail. POS.
                      Space for rent .........

Comment

Hmmm....that could prove to be an interesting case. With all due credit for previous mention there could be more to this story. In any case, the actions of the chief are probably excessive.
                        Jeff

:< Never argue with an idiot....They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience >:

Comment

Originally posted by Jethro1984 View Post
                          Hmmm....that could prove to be an interesting case. With all due credit for previous mention there could be more to this story. In any case, the actions of the chief are probably excessive.
                          I vote that understatement of the year.
                          Sometimes, doing the right thing means p***ing off the bosses.

"And shepherds we shall be, for thee my lord for thee."

Originally posted by dontknowwhy
                          I still think troopers and deputies who work in the middle of no where with essentially no back up are the 'men among men' of the LEO world.
                          Originally posted by weinerdog2000
                          as far as your social experiment, if we cant film you then you cant film us, we will arrest you for obstruction of our freedom.

Comment

That's more like battery leo down here. He just nipped his face. I imagine a good strike would have knocked him down. Down with the chief...............
                            LET IT RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

There is obviously something else going on here.

While I am not advocating letting drunk drivers get off without any punishment I will be honest enough to admit that, if finding the chief intoxicated and driving home it is unlikely that most officers would put their chief through the SFST's let alone arrest him; unless, of course, the chief was unliked by his subordinates and they were looking to get rid of him. If that were the case then I am guessing there is already stress and unrest amongst the rank and file. The chief probably feels betrayed and the officers feel a chance to pounce and took it.

Interesting video. Nice takedown.
                              Good traffic rule of thumb - Broke down people, drive broke down cars.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6359 users online. 351 members and 6008 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X