300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need an answer quick!!!

I have a LEO funeral to go to today at 1400. It's raining and I do not have a protective whatever you call it for my cover....I know I wasn't issued one. Is the rain going to completely ruin my cover and if yes, somebody give me a suggestion right fast
    sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

WoW! tough spot..Ive never been there before. Id ask around..maybe somebody who isnt attending might loan you one. Other than that....off the top of my head maybe some kind of neatly placed cling wrap? Maybe a nearby store for a waterproof type spray..not even sure if that will work on a cap. Good luck.
    And the road becomes my bride.

Comment

A plastic shower cap works great in a pinch
      "Think like a man of action, act like a man of thought" ~Henri Louis Bergson

ComptonPOLICEGANGS.com

Comment

Use a can of Scotch Guard at any Wal Mart.
        "Nuts" ---Lieutenant General Harry Kinnard

Comment

It will not ruin it but they will bleed. I had to work a Mardi Gras parade this year and it rained and my face had pretty blue lines lol
          I would rather be judged by twelve then carried by six!

Never let down your guard! You are #1

Comment

Thanks for the advice. I ended up NOT being the only one in this situation. We stood in the rain for about 55 minutes. Nothing on any of us was dry. I ended up taking a piece of cardboard, cutting it to fit inside the hat and then putting it in a ziplock bag and shoving it in there (the cardboard, not the whole hat! LOL). It's now 14 hours later and my duty belt is still soaked, as is the hat, and my boots.
            sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4350 users online. 239 members and 4111 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X