Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone going to Denver for IAWP conference?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone going to Denver for IAWP conference?

"The 45th Annual IAWP Training Conference is just around the corner. Don't delay... register NOW! Come to the MILE HIGH City and enjoy the view. Denver, Colorado will be the host city for the 2007 International Association of Women Police Annual Training Conference September 23 - 27, 2007."

I was hoping to go this year but time off isn't looking good. Our small Canadian police service sends at least five or six women.

Maybe Ill wait til next year...its in Australia!

Right up the road from me...I think I may be out of place though

Comment

Some guys around here where I work think its a big lesbian convention which is untrue. There are some males that go to this too and lots of young straight good looking females!

Comment

Yes, I will be there. I had a great time in Saskatoon last year. If anyone is wondering if I felt out of place - no, not at all. In fact, I think it was the best-organized police function I had ever attended. If you check out my blog at www.officer.com/interactive, you'll see a subject link for the entries I wrote in regard to IAWP.
        Tim Dees, now writing as a plain old forum member, his superpowers lost to an encounter with gold kryptonite.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3115 users online. 179 members and 2936 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X