Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

George Floyd

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    I'm not going to go on a diatribe here, but I don't think what the officer did was correct. I think it was blatantly wrong and I think the charges are deserved. I have no idea about Minnesota law so I'm not going to comment on Murder 2 vs 3 or whatever else. There are many other ways we've all been trained on on how to restrain a prone-handcuffed suspect (if he were still resisting) that don't require a foot on their neck. There is no excuse to hold your foot on the neck of a handcuffed suspect for almost 9 minutes, especially when they are crying out for air and medical attention.

    I hope to God that nobody on this forum or any other LEO would do such an inhumane thing to a human being for 9 minutes straight. I agree with phillyrube .
    Last edited by waffledog47; 06-05-2020, 03:59 PM.

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by OfficerDotCom View Post
      Fedmunds2 has been banned until such time as he can prove his sworn status to the administrative team here. If he fails to do so within 30 days, all of his posts will be deleted.
      Thank you!

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by OfficerDotCom View Post
        Fedmunds2 has been banned until such time as he can prove his sworn status to the administrative team here. If he fails to do so within 30 days, all of his posts will be deleted.
        Just don't nuke the thread
        Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

        My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

        Comment


        • #49
          I am retired for ten years except for doing backgrounds for the department from time to time. I reject the conduct of the officer here. It feels like he was in "training mode" for the next encounter with this guy. In any event, it is sad. That said, I am more than a little ****ed at the attitude of the Progressive Left in pushing a "de fund the police" and the overall attitude which implies ALL cops are bad. I have had it and I am grateful I am retired and do not have to deal with this daily. There had better be some support soon from those whom we protect everyday or I will be in favor of giving the country 72 hours of a weekend with NO police to see what their future holds.
          T.K.
          http://tonykoester.blogspot.com/

          "Nothing can destroy a government more quickly than its failure to observe its own laws, or worse, its disregard of the charter of its own existence" (Mr. Justice Stewart, Elkins v. United States 364 U.S. 206 (1960)

          sigpic

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by LawyerCop View Post
            I am retired for ten years except for doing backgrounds for the department from time to time. I reject the conduct of the officer here. It feels like he was in "training mode" for the next encounter with this guy. In any event, it is sad. That said, I am more than a little ****ed at the attitude of the Progressive Left in pushing a "de fund the police" and the overall attitude which implies ALL cops are bad. I have had it and I am grateful I am retired and do not have to deal with this daily. There had better be some support soon from those whom we protect everyday or I will be in favor of giving the country 72 hours of a weekend with NO police to see what their future holds.

            Speaking of 72 hours of a weekend with no police, I read an article that Philly PD had some serious talks of a blue flu. Officers are getting charged left and right this past week, and I’m not talking about MN. With everything going on, I can’t imagine Philly is the only place this is being considered. Especially in places the same people ordering them to work 16 hour days on the riots are also the ones repeating stand down when bricks and fireworks are coming. I’m not endorsing it, but I have to think it’s been on the minds of many. Maybe I’m wrong.

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by CantRetireYet View Post


              Speaking of 72 hours of a weekend with no police, I read an article that Philly PD had some serious talks of a blue flu. Officers are getting charged left and right this past week, and I’m not talking about MN. With everything going on, I can’t imagine Philly is the only place this is being considered. Especially in places the same people ordering them to work 16 hour days on the riots are also the ones repeating stand down when bricks and fireworks are coming. I’m not endorsing it, but I have to think it’s been on the minds of many. Maybe I’m wrong.
              I truly would like to see it happen across the country.

              Here’s a nice short video on crime in the AA community put out today by OANN.

              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFY93pGJy24

              “Right now I'm having amnesia and déjà vu at the same time. I think I've forgotten this before.” - Steven Wright

              US Army MP (95B) 1992-1997
              DOJ Agent/ DHS Officer 1997 to Present

              Comment


              • #52
                Some of these "progressive" communities really should take a run at having no police for a while. Especially now that we are in the summer months when folks love to barbecue/shoot people. It would be a wonderful educational opportunity for the NPR crowd to truly learn the value of their local law enforcement. Best of luck to them all. I'm willing to bet after a short, yet remarkably violent period of time, the police will be rehired with a significant raise in compensation.
                Last edited by SHU; 06-07-2020, 08:25 PM.

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by SHU View Post
                  Some of these "progressive" communities really should take a run at having no police for a while. Especially now that we are in the summer months when folks love to barbecue/shoot people. It would be a wonderful educational opportunity for the NPR crowd to truly learn the value of their local law enforcement. Best of luck to them all. I'm willing to bet after a short, yet remarkably violent period of time, the police will be rehired with a significant raise in compensation.
                  I heard a rumor that 15 or so Minneapolis officers resigned Friday and another 47 have taken out retirement papers. Don't know if it is true but I would recommend it to anyone getting close if what the council wants to happen does
                  Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

                  My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post

                    I heard a rumor that 15 or so Minneapolis officers resigned Friday and another 47 have taken out retirement papers. Don't know if it is true but I would recommend it to anyone getting close if what the council wants to happen does
                    I think that city is going to be the proverbial Canary in the coal mine when it comes to trying my little social experiment. God Bless them all. Any cop on that job needs to visit their HR department tomorrow and file retirement papers forthwith if they are vested. That job, city and community are done.
                    Last edited by SHU; 06-08-2020, 12:16 PM.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by Exbpa340 View Post

                      I truly would like to see it happen across the country.

                      Here’s a nice short video on crime in the AA community put out today by OANN.

                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFY93pGJy24
                      Did you read the comments? Jacqueline Russell had a good one.

                      Comment

                      MR300x250 Tablet

                      Collapse

                      What's Going On

                      Collapse

                      There are currently 4826 users online. 327 members and 4499 guests.

                      Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

                      Welcome Ad

                      Collapse
                      Working...
                      X