Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yet another race topic

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/why-...171735033.html

Why coronavirus mask-wearing orders leave black Americans facing a tough decision
    https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/why-...171735033.html

I totally get the issue, but really yet again away for the media to bring race into things. It's actually the opposite that many of us have had is the fact before we would stop and jam anyone up for wearing a mask given other factors, but now everyone has to wear the masks. And what the hell is this sensitive training crap. Really dumbass Harris we know why folks are wearing masks. Someone always has to bring up race......
    I'd rather be judged by 12 rather carried by 6.

It should be noted that any and all post that are made are based on my own thought and opinions. And are not related or implied to represent the department I work for.

Seven decades of life experience, 53 years of employment, 24 years as a cop, 20 years as a business owner. I totally understand the irony of doing everything outside my home these days (shopping, banking, paying my bills, etc) while wearing a mask and carrying a pistol on my hip!

My bank has signs on the doors prohibiting hats, sunglasses, hoodies, etc, but now they seem perfectly happy to see me with a bandana tied over my face. Interesting times indeed.

I suspect that some minority citizens may also see the irony, perhaps with a perspective that I have never experienced, and some may be experiencing sufficient angst under the circumstances to vent their feelings to journalists who have woven those experiences into a marketable "news story". As long as people will pay to read it someone will pay to have it produced for publication.

Comment

The type of people who see racism in everything are usually the biggest racists you will ever encounter.

Comment

Well, remember, we are talking about the mass media... the propaganda machine... I mean, these are the same people that started calling it the Wuhan China virus... then when POTUS said it... they got uber stupid and called him a racist... as if China was a race.
        As far as "rights" are concerned; I look at them this way... I don't tell you what church to go to, and you don't tell me what kind of firearm I can own...

Comment

This 'problem' is about as much of a problem as SNL's "violins on TV" which Weekend Update's news commentator, Emily Litella, ranted and raved about. The left's main tactic is to divide and conquer, and it has ALWAYS been that way. Booker T. Washington, who was born into slavery in the 18th century, wrote about it, and this is his quote about all of this mess:

"There is another class of coloured people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs — partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs."
          Last edited by angeredmgmt; 06-05-2020, 03:12 AM.

Comment

The mainstream media always wants to make it about race in order to pander to to certain large demographics
            my blog

Comment

Bunch of paranoid BS! I have yet to hear of anyone getting stopped and questioned about wearing a mask since the Covid pandemic and we have a wearing mask to conceal identity law.

I doubt any officer will say anything. Ski mask covering everything but the eyes, maybe. But anything covering just the mouth and nose, no.

However I've seen a couple or so, white, black, male, female , young and old wear bandanas like the bad guys did in the old western movies. I had to take a second look at them. But never messed with them though.

Comment

With all of these riots going on across the country, if people don't start filling up the hospitals in large numbers in a few weeks, then we will know this coronavirus is nowhere near as bad as what it has been sold to us.
                Last edited by SHU; 06-07-2020, 12:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SHU View Post
                  With all of these riots going on across the country, if people don't start filling up the hospitals in large numbers in a few weaks, then we will know this coronavirus is nowhere near as bad as what it has been sold to us.
                  If you don’t know that already, you aren’t paying attention.
                  "I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight." -- GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

"With a brother on my left and a sister on my right, we face…. We face what no one should face. We face, so no one else would face. We are in the face of Death." -- Holli Peet

Comment

Originally posted by grog18b View Post
                    Well, remember, we are talking about the mass media... the propaganda machine... I mean, these are the same people that started calling it the Wuhan China virus... then when POTUS said it... they got uber stupid and called him a racist... as if China was a race.
                    Chinese flu? Wuhan flu? Wuflu? That's what I call it.

Been wearing a shemagh, with sunglasses. Cant see a thing, dont even get a glance.

Comment

Originally posted by phillyrube View Post

Chinese flu? Wuhan flu? Wuflu? That's what I call it.

Been wearing a shemagh, with sunglasses. Cant see a thing, dont even get a glance.
                      I saw some pretty sweet Predator alien motorcycle helmets that would serve the purpose real nice... and be good for riots too. I just call it the Woohan...
                      As far as "rights" are concerned; I look at them this way... I don't tell you what church to go to, and you don't tell me what kind of firearm I can own...

Comment

Originally posted by tanksoldier View Post

If you don’t know that already, you aren’t paying attention.
                        Yeah, I kinda figured it out when they forbade groups of more than 10 people, except if you are protesting, then it's 100... When they come out with crap like that... you know they are pulling things out of their behinds.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3994 users online. 257 members and 3737 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X