300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fanny Pack Help

I need to buy a new fanny pack. My first one was great (can't recall the maker) my second was was not as good. I am looking for a nylon waist pack that holds a 4" semi auto with a small pocket for badge, wallet, etc. that is also not to bulky. Thanks.

Originally posted by SOCALCOP View Post
    I need to buy a new fanny pack. My first one was great (can't recall the maker) my second was was not as good. I am looking for a nylon waist pack that holds a 4" semi auto with a small pocket for badge, wallet, etc. that is also not to bulky. Thanks.
    Brother, after over 20 years of wearing that waist pack, I'm really looking forwad to not doing it any more. I finally figured out that while I'm wearing it to my front, I have over four pounds resting (or bouncing as I walk) atop "Mr. Happy"

I think I have lost some sensation to that part of my anatomy, and I don't know if it's just being 50, or having that weight (S&W 3913, two extra mags, handcuffs, Leatherman tool, wallet & checkbook) placed upon him, bouncing as I walk with it. Good luck in your search, but consider alternatives if you think it may protect the one you love.
    "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Comment

Originally posted by SOCALCOP View Post
      I've tried a lot of fanny pack holsters and I believe this is the best: www.tommysgunpack.com They're made here in Simi Valley, use good materials, comfortable and are quick to draw your gun from. In addition to the compartment for the gun, there is a small zippered pouch for change, business cards, etc and a larger zippered pouch for your wallet, checkbook, extra mag and/or pepper spray. The left side buckle is for taking the pack off and on, the right side buckle is for removing the pistol/revolver. Good luck!
      "I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Comment

Hmmm, a fanny pack...haven't seen one in southern California in over ten years. There was a time, I would be in a mall and was able to pick out the off duty cops, because of the fanny packs they were sporting (along with other subtle clues)
        "Think like a man of action, act like a man of thought" ~Henri Louis Bergson

ComptonPOLICEGANGS.com

Comment

While "almost" as obvious as Hawaiian shirts, if you don't buy them in "tactical" black regular folks don't recognize them as holsters. Sure, cops do and some bad guys too, although I'm not sure that a BG knowing that you're armed is entirely a bad thing!
          "I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Comment

I use a fanny pack on occaision. The model I use is a Camelback Goblin. It has enough room for a Glock 17, the hydration bladder (which is removable) and a few other pockets. It can be bulky at times but slims down with how much you put in it. The other perk is that it is not tactical black! When on a run or hike the hydration tube really "camoflages" it. Poke around the net to find good deals.
            "A Nation without Borders is not a Nation."
            - Ronald Reagan

"Every immigrant that comes here should be required, within five years, to learn English or leave the country." -Theodore Roosevelt

"Liberalism is a mental disease." - Mike Savage

Comment

I cant do it, just cant. I tried once when I was a Rookie and felt like I needed to be wearing roller skates with blue laces, red spandex short and red, whit and blue tank top tucked in and those big radio head phones with a white sweat band around the head phones to keep them on.

To each his own though.
              It takes a Wolf.......

Comment

Excuse me while I sit in the corner and giggle over the phrase "fanny pack"

sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

Originally posted by Irishluck31 View Post
                  I needed to be wearing roller skates with blue laces, red spandex short and red, whit and blue tank top tucked in and those big radio head phones with a white sweat band around the head phones to keep them on.
                  Oh, go ahead and just admit this is your off duty gear. Seriously. We won't laugh at you...for long.
                  sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

Not Fanny Packs!

They're not! They're not! They're not! They're personally issued, departmentally authorized, tactical weapon and accessory load bearing devices!

Comment

Check out the stuff at "http://www.code3-eee.com/". They're in San Diego and will ship. I've gotten a couple of packs from them.
                      Three Stripes beats Four Aces.
                      Retirement: You've Won the War when you're Paid to Stay at Home.

Comment

Originally posted by pulicords View Post
                        They're not! They're not! They're not! They're personally issued, departmentally authorized, tactical weapon and accessory load bearing devices!
                        Oops!!! Sorry, they're only "Tactical" if they're black in color and cost 100% more than others of the same design!

Comment

I just checked out the site the oldsarge posted, but couldn't fine the purse section
                          "Think like a man of action, act like a man of thought" ~Henri Louis Bergson

ComptonPOLICEGANGS.com

Comment

come on. say it outloud. I know you want to. Whisper it.

Fanny. Pack.

bwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Good lord, this has tickled me...and I have no idea why.

Fannypack fannypack fannypack
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Smurfette_76 View Post
                              Oh, go ahead and just admit this is your off duty gear. Seriously. We won't laugh at you...for long.
                              I dabbled a bit in retro 70 disco attire while roller skating. It was mainly when i use to drink. not so much anymore now that i am 100% sober. now i like baggy tiger stiped weight lifter pants and sleeveless t-shirts.

got a prblem with dat?
                              It takes a Wolf.......

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2667 users online. 133 members and 2534 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X