300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fallen Comrade

We had a Deputy die in a crash about a month ago. We're looking to stickers made with the thin blue line. The best we can find is about $10.00 per sticker. We want his initials over the blue line but can't see selling that many stickers. The money made is going to his two children (one of which is 1yo). Any suggestion on who to contract with?

Thanks for you input.

Have you considered talking to the Concerns of Police Survivors (COPS) organization? They may have very good input in regards to fundraisers, sources for promotional items.
    "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Comment

I haven't but thank you, I'll try them to see if they can help.

Comment

ODMP has personalized stickers and shirts:

"Thank you for your interest in Officer Down Memorial Page memorial bumper stickers. ODMP bumper stickers are a fitting way to honor your fallen loved one and to inform others of the sacrifice law enforcement officers make in communities across the country. These vinyl stickers are custom produced with your fallen hero’s rank, name, agency, and end of watch."

http://www.organizationshops.com/odpemeit.html
        This profession is not for people looking for positive reinforcement from the public. Very often it can be a thankless job and you can't desire accolades, because those are not usually forthcoming. Just do your job to the best of your ability and live with the decisions you've made.

Comment

Originally posted by deputy x 2 View Post
          ODMP has personalized stickers and shirts:

"Thank you for your interest in Officer Down Memorial Page memorial bumper stickers. ODMP bumper stickers are a fitting way to honor your fallen loved one and to inform others of the sacrifice law enforcement officers make in communities across the country. These vinyl stickers are custom produced with your fallen hero’s rank, name, agency, and end of watch."

http://www.organizationshops.com/odpemeit.html
          That would be my suggestion as well. They produce very high quality items, plus it shows support. BTW, I think what you guys are doing is a great idea. Good luck with the fund raiser.
          Originally posted by kontemplerande
          Without Germany, you would not have won World War 2.

Comment

blue line

I can make what you need please email [email protected] tell me what exactly your looking for or send a picture and how many. I can make just about any thing for a fallen officer.
            www.thinblueline.8m.com

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4544 users online. 301 members and 4243 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X