300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mstangfk View Post
    i understand, its hard to hold your tounge sometimes, esp after a adrenaline dump.

"you dumb mother#$#$% you think you can pull a gun on me you sorry piece of $%^&, i should have put 2 in your chest and one in your cereal bowl you stupid f$%^.

or something of that sort.
    something like that. I did keep it cool though.
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms. . . disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Have been fortunate in 8 years of patrol duty where no one has pointed a firearm at myself or any brother officers at any scene I was present at, however, i like to feel that if a perpetrator pointed a firearm in my direction or in the direction of anyone else on or near the scene 1 verbal warning would be given and then as training kicks in, 2 shots center mass, more if needed to end the threat. I and my co workers are going home at the end of the shift, no matter what........Stay safe my brothers and sisters
      law dog

Comment

Originally posted by patroldog View Post
        if a perpetrator pointed a firearm in my direction or in the direction of anyone else on or near the scene 1 verbal warning would be given and then as training kicks in, 2 shots center mass, more if needed to end the threat.
        If a an armed suspect is pointing a gun at you or someone else, the time for "verbal warnings" has past. For your safety and that of anyone you want to protect, it's time for shots to be fired and not necessarily two. "Shoot and evaluate" is a training technique that was long ago discarded as ineffective and obsolete. You should be shooting until the threat is neutralized.
        "I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Comment

Originally posted by pulicords View Post
          If a an armed suspect is pointing a gun at you or someone else, the time for "verbal warnings" has past. For your safety and that of anyone you want to protect, it's time for shots to be fired and not necessarily two. "Shoot and evaluate" is a training technique that was long ago discarded as ineffective and obsolete. You should be shooting until the threat is neutralized.
          +1
          Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Comment

Originally posted by Magic Matt View Post
            +1
            +2 , Guess I have been fortunate,I have never had a weapon (In anger) pointed at me either. At that point the time for words are long gone.
            "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms. . . disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2830 users online. 176 members and 2654 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X